PachucoBro

TAG Mason
  • Content count

    1470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

PachucoBro last won the day on June 5 2016

PachucoBro had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

162 Excellent

About PachucoBro

  • Rank
    TAG Member
  • Birthday 12/09/74

Age Confirmation

  • Age Confirmation
    No

Contact Methods

  • Twitter
    PachucoBro
  • XBL Tag
    xTAGxPachucoBro
  • Facebook User ID
    PachucoBro
  • Twitch ID
    pachucobro

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Dallas, Texas
  • Occupation
    Controls Engineer

Recent Profile Visitors

310 profile views
  1. BF1 BETA Starts Today - Check Your Email!

    I need to group up with some people... who actually want to be a part of a squad in the SAME game. LOL I joined a party chat with 5 people who were all playing different games talking about college homework and when I mentioned, "Hey we should all join the same game and make a squad..." The reply was... "Eh I don't really care about being in the same squad I just wanna play and get kills." SMH
  2. *crickets* in The Division?

    So... I see nothing new posted. Getting quiet in here. I myself have not gotten on The Division for a few days. Guess it got repetitive for me. Waiting for the upcoming update Underground on the 28th. For now I am sticking with my PC and World of Tanks Soccer and the XB Gold Freebie XCOM.
  3. World of Tanks Soccer is BACK!

    The best, fast action fun I have ever had in World of Tanks has been when they introduced the Soccer matches. They are 5 minute matches and first to 3 points for a win. AJ and I have been playing it and recording some gameplay, but it's so fun I want to play it not edit footage. LOL WOT Soccer is up for playing through the middle of July, FYI. So here's a short video of a super fast and lucky hat trick win 3 to 0 ...
  4. Incursions Xbox One

    I'm getting online now...hit me up! HVTs and Incursions on 3 characters. Lol
  5. The Division Poll

    Guilty as charged... I posted this video on Reddit. Now it will get some views. ;)
  6. The Division Poll

    tee-hee AJ and I did it in that youtube video I posted the other day... But in all honesty. If someone wants to cut your rope they can just kill you before that as well as when you are putting your stuff on the line. If you are worried about the rope cutting... just don't put your stuff on the line until the timer is as 15 seconds since the rope cut animation takes that long and the rope will get pulled up before they complete the cut. Here's where we cut the rope (already fast forwarded to the right spot):
  7. Incursions Xbox One

    Yeah that was fun... Superb and another random I had made friends with 'MOJO DADDY 6309' ran the incursion twice in about 12-15 minutes each. Prior to that AJ and I worked with 2 randoms (1 without mic) and ran Cleat Sky in less than 10 minutes each for about 4-5 times back to back. Easy minty minty greens.
  8. Sticky BOMB Bros - Father/Son Time

    Yup... we had a good night that night. Not every night has been. But long as I go positive and keep increasing my DZ level... I am good with it.
  9. Why your Gear Score is high and you STILL suck...

    Yes, this is all the obvious Division stuff, but my point was overall pointed at people who have been playing and gathering gear for some time and becoming 'better', but STILL falling down all the time and/or not wanting to experience the other areas of the game. What are they inspecting? My DZ rank? That number could show I am just good at farming AI in DZ6 in the 160-200 bracket...
  10. Ok so just a catchy headline there, but... I hear randoms as well as those on TAG talk about they have been playing a while, but don't go into the DZ or haven't completed falcon lost or have problems doing the Weekly HVT missions etc. Here's why: Your play style needs to change Your talents are not set up right I posted this on Reddit for my first post ever in The Division sub-reddit. Would appreciate any upvotes there. https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4mjsrh/why_you_still_fall_down_often_even_with_a_high/ PLAY STYLE The is an obvious one, but one that most people don't think much about. It is ok to run around the map or mission area avoiding enemies and unless there is a timer, no need to rush. Don't just charge forward and use the right trigger all the time. USE those RB and LB skills tactfully and lob those grenades to slow the enemies down or lock them in place. Damage is a secondary benefit of grenades and I get more use out of all the other grenades rather than the normal explosive grenade. Heal yourself and others ALL the time whether you/they need it or not. This is part of utilizing the benefit of Triage talent explained below. But you have to remember to do this in the middle of heated combat, not just when there is a lull in the action or once the wave is over. ALWAYS throw out heals. Don't be afraid to use your Signature skill and make sure it is set to Survivor. It has a long cooldown of like 5+ minutes, but on a mission or incursion that lasts 15-30 minutes you should use it once in the beginning and once later on. Coordinate this with your group so two people don't pop Survivor at the same time. TALENTS This is where I think most fail. The 4 talent spots need to be filled with stuff you use A LOT. If you aren't using your pistol to kill enemies more than half the time, why take up a slot that benefits you only on pistol kills/shots? Put something else in. To be honest most talents in the Tech and Security columns SUCK. Medical is where 2-3 of my talents are when I PVE or PVP. Everyone in the GROUP should have Triage to help allow you to throw out your skills more often. *MUST HAVE* Anyone that is doing DPS should have 1 or 2 of these: One is None - because it will allow you to shoot more bullets per magazine before needing to reload. On the Move - Kill a hostile while moving to reduce incoming damage by 30% for 10 seconds. The other 1-2 slots should be from the Medical column and is your choice depending on PVE or PVP: Battle Buddy – Revive a downed agent to reduce incoming damage by 50% for 10 seconds for both players. Combat Medic – Use a medkit near allies to heal group members and proxies within 20m by 40% Critical Save - Use a medkit during low health to increase damage by 40% for 10 seconds. If you are doing a skill build or are trying to support other group members... Strike Back (for Skill char) – Reach low health to reduce active skill cooldowns by 20% Shrapnel (for BFBomb skill) - Applying Bleed to any target triggers a 30% chance to apply effect to all targets within 10m. Chain Reaction (for BFBomb skill) - Damage multiple hostiles with an explosion to apply 40% more damage from the blast. Fear Tactics (for Shock Turret skill) - Applying Shock to any target triggers 30% chance to apply the effect to all targets within 10m. Try out the above settings and explain them to any randoms in your group and believe me you will notice a big change in your gameplay both in survivability, but also in how quickly you will down your enemies by using more skill and grenade attacks.
  11. Ohhhh... Shock Turret Strategy.

    This sheds more light on why shock turrets really hinder my wannabe PVP skills. It's the extra talent that provides shock to other enemies in the near by area of the one target that got shocked. https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4cwtb1/are_shock_turrets_ruining_pvp/ I then went ahead and tried this out for myself by putting on shock turrets and changing to the Fear Tactics Talent (Applying Shock to any target triggers a 30% chance to apply the effect to all targets within 10m) and went rogue on a group of 4 unsuspecting targets.
  12. So here was the footage from the first night AJ and I decided to go Sticky Bomb Bros together. I ended the night up by about 1.5 DZ levels higher than when I started even after getting completely pwnd at the end of the night by a pack of OP guys. So much fun though...
  13. The Division Poll

    I think the poll results speak volumes...and I believe it echoes the same throughout the Division community. Regardless of all the problems it's still a fun game to play. Infact I will say all the issues make it more entertaining for me to play. Always wanting to see what gets broken or what glitches are able to be done. It's always changing.
  14. Division 1.2 OMG

    1. They are minty greens... Every person I have said this to that were calling them teal or just green...ended up calling them minty greens by the time I left group. Mission accomplished. ;) 2. HVT missions are still the best thing since sliced bread for minty greens which can be had doing the dailies. I have 3 characters so on the weekends I tend to get about 30 or so new minty greens. 3. AJ (my son) and I have been playing 'Sticky Bomb Bros' (dual sticky bombs 300-350k damage each) in the DZ with some other taggers and have been having tons of fun. We die 2-3 times and lose 5-7.5k but killing 2-3 rogues or 1 manhunt gives us like 10-15k, so we usually rank up a level. 4. If you are having a hard time doing well with incursions our in the DZ... 99% chance it is one of two things: a. Your gun, low gear score like 163 or just the wrong gun. b. Your talents aren't set right (will post something later).
  15. Easiest Way to Get Minty Green 214 and 240 Items

    Yeah... This one is good for those against exploits since you still have to kill all the enemies it's just the game is broken *gasp* to where it's possible to do the weekly mission multiple times if you don't 'complete' it. It's still a random drop from the boss, but even the yellows are high level weapons.