Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
    • Hoptimus

New TAG Site goes LIVE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25th   02/22/18

New TAG Site goes LIVE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25th!   If you can't see it flush your browser cache and/or flush dns.   Join the REDDIT here   https://www.reddit.com/r/TAG_theadultgamer/   And our DISCORD   https://discord.gg/c4Pk6BA  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viper1

New H3 Beta video: Betalicious

[ame=http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11415]Link[/ame]

I recommend downloading one of the larger versions listed to the right of the streaming video.

________

Buy Vaporgenie

Can't wait till next Wed. I'll be on all day playing! Is that Spartan laser really 1 shot 1 kill anywhere on a player? I hope they limit it somehow, it's too unbalanced if it's truly as powerful as it looks in the video.

Did you see how you can finally do granade jumps again, like in H1? That is awesome, I hated that they took it out of H2. Hope ya'll have a blast in the beta, I'll be waiting for Nov/Dec while playing Forza 2.

Thanks for the link Viper. (How's your mom doin'?) :D

-Oside

i watched this last night and it got me very excited! best Halo3 video yet! if you're interested in halo, do yourself a favor and watch this video.

You guys are killing me with the superlatives! (Can�t watch it from work & I just moved /w no internet yet)

I do recognize the maker, Mr. Jukes, who made a series of ââ?¬Å?jumpââ?¬

You guys are killing me with the superlatives! (Can�t watch it from work

Ditto

& I just moved /w no internet yet)

:s1039:

Sorry man; that really sucks.

i watched this last night and it got me very excited! best Halo3 video yet! if you're interested in halo, do yourself a favor and watch this video.

/me cowers in fear of you next Thursday

Isn't Halo 3 not out for sale to the general public till November 15th or 31st ? 6 months from now :s1001: man the PR for this game is getting out of hand, everywhere I look I see stuff on Halo 3 already and the damn game isn't even close to release. WTH is the PR blitz going to be like a month or two before it launches?

I'm starting to think I'll feel like I've played the game to death before I've even picked up a joystick ... seems just way overboard for me (maybe it's just me but this level of interest borders on the insane at this point to me, if this was a movie I would have passed on watching it as I would feel I've seen it already from all the previews).

I'll be trying to avoid Halo 3 for a few months till its almost out in November so I don't have every surprize ruined before I actually play the darn thing.

Isn't Halo 3 not out for sale to the general public till November 15th or 31st ? 6 months from now :s1001: man the PR for this game is getting out of hand, everywhere I look I see stuff on Halo 3 already and the damn game isn't even close to release. WTH is the PR blitz going to be like a month or two before it launches?

I'm starting to think I'll feel like I've played the game to death before I've even picked up a joystick ... seems just way overboard for me (maybe it's just me but this level of interest borders on the insane at this point to me, if this was a movie I would have passed on watching it as I would feel I've seen it already from all the previews).

I'll be trying to avoid Halo 3 for a few months till its almost out in November so I don't have every surprize ruined before I actually play the darn thing.

The Beta is going to be released in what 5 days? It's a popular game. People were like this with Madden or FF## too which I don't like so I ignored it.

Did you see how you can finally do granade jumps again, like in H1? That is awesome, I hated that they took it out of H2. Hope ya'll have a blast in the beta, I'll be waiting for Nov/Dec while playing Forza 2.

Thanks for the link Viper. (How's your mom doin'?) :P

-Oside

Where in the video did you see a grenade jump? I've watched it several times and don't see it. You're not talking about the portable grav lift, are you?

And really, they didn't take grenade jumping out. Its just that it only works for the host for some reason. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed.

Oh, and after watching this and some other vids, I'm seriously considering going out and buying crackdown for the beta. Very seriously.

Thanks for the link Viper. (How's your mom doin'?) :)

-Oside

Where in the video did you see a grenade jump? I've watched it several times and don't see it. You're not talking about the portable grav lift, are you?

And really, they didn't take grenade jumping out. Its just that it only works for the host for some reason. Not sure if that's something that can be fixed.

Oh, and after watching this and some other vids, I'm seriously considering going out and buying crackdown for the beta. Very seriously.

Yea, I think you are right about the lift after watching it again in a better rez.

I too am thinking of folding and getting on the crack for this. Damn, I swore I would not throw away $60.00 for a beta.

Maybe, maybe not............

-Oside

For those interested in full-length H3 beta vids unlike the snippets shown on the media sites, check out http://www.mlgpro.com's Gameroom, they have a batch. (You have to register, I think) You get a much better feel for the tempo of the games and the levels.