Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
    • Hoptimus

New TAG Site goes LIVE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25th   02/22/18

New TAG Site goes LIVE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25th!   If you can't see it flush your browser cache and/or flush dns.   Join the REDDIT here   https://www.reddit.com/r/TAG_theadultgamer/   And our DISCORD   https://discord.gg/c4Pk6BA  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrZwij

The first Halo 3 campaign trailer - oh yes!!

Fuckin' A am I geeked!

Watch it first.

Xbox.com has the video.

Where to even start?

I see:

- What sure as hell looks like co-op - Master Chief and the Arbiter

- Master Chief hopping on the back of a Mongoose driven by a Marine

- The Brute Chopper in action

- Cortana (people were wondering what happened to her)

- A ground battle against a Scarab (which is just cool)

* edit * - if this stuff was all in the MS keynote and you guys already knew it - sorry. I haven't seen the keynote yet.

well, you put a link to the site where you click to watch the video. I tried watching the video earlier from there but it just keeps popping up "page not found" and I'm getting pissed. A few times it opened something on the side of my screen and started playing the audio from the video...but I still havent seen it. Its annoying as hell!

Tad, you just need to download the codec for WMP to see it. And btw, the video was FUCKING BADASS!! I can't wait for that shit to come out! Now that I've seen footage of the campaign, I can't even say with any certainty that I will even get online, other than co-op, until I beat the bastard... on insane! :s1012:

Yeah to bad those cocksuckers at G4TV went to commercial right in the fuckin middle of it last night!

Are you kidding? ROFL. I'm so glad I went to bed and decided not to wait up.

Edit: I couldn't resist. I had to hit up the G4 forums. It's pretty funny the fanboys are calling for blood! :)

Yeah to bad those cocksuckers at G4TV went to commercial right in the fuckin middle of it last night!

I KNOW! I was so pissed. I had my pc on for when they would cut to commercial, but by that time I was so tired I said fuck those assholes.

The story about G4 cutting to comerical even made DIGG today. I wonder if they will say anything about it when they start their coverage tonight?

I don't know if there's any truth to it but in the comments they said you could hear Adam Sessler talking when they were trying to cut and he wasn't impressed.

That was a fantastic trailer! It looked like there were humans fighting other humans at certain points, and there were multiple Spartans as well. I can't wait for that game. How will I balance my time between SP and MP?

yeah, I got to see it now.....very cery nice.

And what the hell is the "Arms Race" trailer all about. After seeing all the real dudes and real Warthogs and stuff, all I could think was "They could use all that shit for the movie!"

How bad would you guys beat me if I said I wasn't really impressed? :s1278:

likewise, I say that about every game recently but meh, I dunno what it is, the whole trailer seemed...disappointing. Maybe my hopes are set too high but I have not been watching any footage and this is the first thing I have seen on H3 in a long time so I would expect to be wowed. It was kind of an anticlimax after reading the posts on here. I was left thinking 'is that it?'

The scale of the battles - amazing. The confrontation between MC and the Arbiter - cool. A bunch of Spartans all fighting together - fantastic. Cortana being crushed - intriguing. Face-off with Keyes' daughter - interesting. I agree that it wasn't as evocative or powerful as the trailer for Halo 2 with MC jumping out of the ship, but as a collection of moments of gameplay, it hinted at some really great stuff happening.

It's not so much of a film trailer (to make you think that it's the best movie ever made), but more of a teaser of some of the stuff that's going to be dealt with in the story.

Yeah, I think it looks really good and all, but when I watched it and though it looked amazing, my thoughts werent 'looks amazing!', my thoughts were 'looks pretty fun!' I just look forward to playing a game I used to love with a bunch of new elements, and hope it keeps me interested for over a year like the last one did. There are a couple trailers that impressed me much more with just visuals, but I still dont know what too expect from those. With Halo, I can already look forward to what I'm getting.

It was a big tease, which is probably just what they wanted. The fact that everyone wanted more probably says something :-) I wish the clips were a little longer, it was so much so fast it was kinda overload. But definitely got me excited to see more and play the game. They aren't gonna show too much of the campaign before it's out.

I second father that "it wasn't as evocative or powerful as the trailer for Halo 2 with MC jumping out of the ship". That trailer was just plain incredible.