Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
IMTHEREVEREND

Playstation 4 Master List

dmadman72 is my PSN id and here is a list of my games

PS3,

assassin's creed

baja 1000

batman arkham asylum

battlefield BC 2 + DLC

cabela's outdoor adventures

call of juarez bound in blood

C.O.D. MW

C.O.D. MW2 + DLC

C.O.D. W@W + DLC

C.O.D. Black Ops

fallout 3

ghostbusters

g.i.joe

GTA4

hotshots golf out of bounds

infamous

killzone 2 + DLC

Lego harry potter year's 1-4

Lego star wars the complete saga

little big planet G.O.T.Y.

Metalgearsolid 4 limited edition

need for speed shift

ratchet and clank future tools of destruction

Red Dead Redemption + DLC

R.E.5

resistance 2

the saboteur

socom confrontation

spider man web of shadows

star wars the force unleashed

ufc undisputed

ultimate alliance 2

uncharted

uncharted 2 + DLC

unreal tournament

Wall.e

warhawk

wolverine

downloaded games for the PS3,

battlefield 1943

burnout paradise city

cuboid

destruction derby

go sports sky diving

pain

red baron

resident evil directors cut

tekken 5 dark resurrection

uno

Edited by dmadman72
added games

PSN: TAG-Neofett

Only online games I have are Uncharted 2 and Red Dead redemption for now...(Is Red dead an online?? or just scores/trophies?)

It's been a while since I've been on the boards since I had a kid. But I'm back and now have a PS3 instead of Xbox. My PSN name is Papahet79. See y'all around. Looking for folks to play everything with, but, inparticular, CoD:Black Ops, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, and LittleBigPlanet.:yahoo:

Mines Jnal. Been playing a bit of the killzone mutiplayer beta, but other than that don't have much in the ways of games for the ps3. I probably will pick up killzone 3 when it releases so just send me a message when ever you guys are on.

My psn/Xbox are the same (JuicyUz) just got ps3 with tax refund so im currently playing the shiny new toy nonstop, im looking for tag ppl to play the following. Wipeout, dead nation, killzone 3, uncharted 2, MAG, socom 4, dcuo (No man's land/hero),resistance 2,mortal Kombat reboot. Ill go out and gamefly or buy whatever the flavor of the week is to just have ppl to play with that are not agps. Ill be adding ppl from this post

Thanks and hope to game with yas soon.

PSN / XBL JuicyUz

pforeman is my PSN tag. No friends yet as I got it during 'the great hacking'. :D

The only games I have for online are Dead nation and Portal 2.

I don't have a headset for it yet either, any recommendations?

...I don't have a headset for it yet either, any recommendations?

Headset, or games?

Headset. I was just going to buy a cheap Bluetooth earpiece at first, but am now thinking about a decent headset as the ps3 is upstairs and I can never have it too loud when Playing.

Don't by a cheap bluetooth. You'll get bad feedback, echoes, and people you are gaming with will hear EVERYTHING that is going on in your house. If you do go bluetooth, buy one that has a good background noise cancelation rating.

I heard a lot of gross crap gaming with random PSN gamers. I don't think they realized that I can hear what they are doing in the background. :sick:

I dont think ive posted in this thread yet, PSN/XBL : juicyuz

AC Brotherhood

Killpwn 3

Resistance 2

dead nation

ssf4

Magic OG/2012)

GTA4 both xpacks

Uncharted 2

Bomberman Ultra

warhawk

MAG

LBP1/2

DCUO

Freerealms

Dungeon hunters alliance (Love the hell out of that one)

if im on im down for coop and *sniff sniff* i dont have many friends besides my mommy err I mean wife. Anyways hit me up

I dont think ive posted in this thread yet, PSN/XBL : juicyuz

AC Brotherhood

Killpwn 3

Resistance 2

dead nation

ssf4

Magic OG/2012)

GTA4 both xpacks

Uncharted 2

Bomberman Ultra

warhawk

MAG

LBP1/2

DCUO

Freerealms

Dungeon hunters alliance (Love the hell out of that one)

if im on im down for coop and *sniff sniff* i dont have many friends besides my mommy err I mean wife. Anyways hit me up

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance!? There's a dungeon crawler that I had no idea existed!??!? AAAHHHHH!!!!!

I haven't been very active Since I bought my PS3 early in 2011. I recently picked up some games over the holidays and hoping to use this system more.

So feel free to add me my PSN is: laziestninja

I haven't been very active Since I bought my PS3 early in 2011. I recently picked up some games over the holidays and hoping to use this system more.

So feel free to add me my PSN is: laziestninja

You didn't get uncharted 3 did you? I never did find a good group to play that with, but I will still be interested...

I just bought a new 320GB PS3, my tag is: laziestninja

See you online guys!

Nice a fellow Saskatchewanie

I just bought a new 320GB PS3, my tag is: laziestninja

You bet. What part of Sask are you from?

See you online guys!

Nice a fellow Saskatchewanie