• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
IMTHEREVEREND

PS3 Tags...

SNAFU    265

Well it took a while but I think I got all of you added. "updated my TAGger list" on PS3

gumbyrox    0

psn id - gumbyrox

games - army of two, orange box, call of duty 4, gta 4, unreal 3, warhawk, resistance, rock band

Shadowplay    21

I just got mine this week. I held out for the bundle. I'm so proud of myself!!! :D

Anyway, psn id is: Shadowplay_74

Games so far: MGS4, MLB 08: The Show, Warhawk (gonna DL that today)

Crimson Nagus    181

I'll add you tonight Saku9mm when I get home.

I also have MSG4 and Hot Shots Golf (assuming you're talking about Out of Bounds).

ZenReaper    178

PSN ID: Zenygma

Games: Soul Calibur 4, Orange Box, MGS4

Edit: Games added: Civilization Revolutions, Warhawk, Uncharted, Mercenaries 2, SW: Force Unleashed

Just got a PS3 today and figured I'd start a thread for everyone to put there PS3 tags... Mine is IMTHEREVEREND

I'd like to get a decent friends list going if possible...

Hey Reverend!

I'm Crimson_Bear on the PSN ... my friends call me Bear!

I play Warhawk - Metal Gear Online & Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I also picked up Civilization Revolution mainly to play while my 4 yr old is around ... all the other games contain questionable language so I wait until she's in bed to play. :amen:

Well it took a while but I think I got all of you added. "updated my TAGger list" on PS3

Hey Panther,

Stupid question - Can you create a "Sub-folder" of contacts?

Good to see you back my friend! RSV2 still active online? We should team up some time and give'er a go!

Consider renting MGO and joining us Mon & Wed?

Tadasco    26

just got mine today. Added most of you already. I only picked up Resistance right now, but I got about an hour to decide if I want to run back out and pick up Motorstorm for just $20. If anyone sees this sometime soon, let me know if its worth that price. I'm really considering running back out and grabbing it since my 360 is down and I'll only have Resistance to play for the next week or so.

Gennataos    215

I finally copied down most of the PSN IDs...sheesh. If someone hasn't logged into TAG in ages, I'm skipping you...feel free to shoot me an invite if you come back, though! Everyone else, expect a friend invite soon if I don't already have you.

PSN ID: Gennataos

Games:

MLB 09: The Show

Burnout Paradise

Flower

The Darkness (just picked up today!)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma (just picked up today, too!)

Is there anything TAGers are playing online on the PS3? If there's a thriving community for something in particular I might go get it.