Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
    • Hoptimus

New TAG Site goes LIVE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25th   02/22/18

New TAG Site goes LIVE MONDAY FEBRUARY 25th!   If you can't see it flush your browser cache and/or flush dns.   Join the REDDIT here   https://www.reddit.com/r/TAG_theadultgamer/   And our DISCORD   https://discord.gg/c4Pk6BA  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOIREbass

H3 screenshot thread

IS THAT A SPIKE GRENADE OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?

Folks, this is what happens when you stick a brute in the crotch with a spike grenade. No wonder this game is rate "M", lol. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, thats awesome!

IS THAT A SPIKE GRENADE OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?

Folks, this is what happens when you stick a brute in the crotch with a spike grenade. No wonder this game is rate "M", lol. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, thats awesome!

Yeah, as soon as it happened I was like "Ohhh, thank god Bungie has the Saved Films feature!!!". I probably should have saved a video clip of it too.

I clearly need to look harder; the best ones I've found so far all show me getting pwned:

N3XTLVL wins a ghost joust:

halo3_ghost_joust_sm.jpg

A beatdown from Treymaan during an early game of ninjaball:

halo3_skull_beatdown_sm.jpg

These were all from the same Sniper and Shotgun game.

This one is just a cool, close range, head shot through the face mask. (I am standing at the top of the stairs.)

Headshot.jpg

I sniped this guy in the head off the ATV. (I'm in the far back left corner.)

HeadshotoffATV.jpg

This one is me throwing a granade while jumping, then a quick body shot with the sniper for the kill.

Granadethensnipe.jpg

And this one is a close up of me while sniping someone outside of the base.

Snipe.jpg

See ya,

-Oside

All I could think of when this happened was BBOOOOMMM!!! HEADSHOT!!!

I grabbed the missile pod and took out a banshee, then went off the man cannon......and fired when I saw someone...

Halo3Rocket1.jpg

Halo3Rocket2.jpg

Halo3Rocket.jpg

Right in the dome!

Halo3Rocket3.jpg

Halo3Rocket4.jpg

Halo3Rocket5.jpg

Halo3Rocket6.jpg

I'm not sure how the other guy died, but his flying corpse just made my screenshots cooler, so whatever. The replay of all this was awesome because my team left me at the base by myself and I was somehow playing defense alone and surviving...it was awesome.

HeadshotonValhalla.jpg

HeadshotonValhalla2.jpg

Nice pics everyone! I'm linking my shots through Photobucket, but I can't figure out how to enlarge them. Any tips?

From some shotty snipers ranked match...

Me looking through the scope.

2511147fulllm1.jpg

Me no scope firing at a guy.

2511046fulloo3.jpg

Wide shot of the no scope.

2511183fullbf1.jpg

This guy found my bullet in his head after my no scope...I guess it was a head shot?

2511131fulldt2.jpg

Charging in. Guns blazing!... About to die! :s1002:

we have all seen that show us something new nitemare :(

Is it just me or are the maulers useless? Seems like it takes about four shots to kill with one, even up close.

Is it just me or are the maulers useless? Seems like it takes about four shots to kill with one, even up close.

oh goodness two maulers are ftw, trust me, one squeeze of each trigger is a kill shot I like to get someone to chase me round a corner and turn around and blow them away, singularly they are useful for one shot to take the shield and then beat down. Medium to long range they are pretty useless but if you can get point blank they are ruthless.

This is me liberating an enemy pilot from his Banshee and placing him in the loving care of Frost's machine gun.

dude that is f'ing sweet