Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Buddha

Some reverse introduction

My name is Pat.I live in the So. Cal. desert and just hit 30. Single with no kids, that I know of.Ive been a member of TAG since the switch and have been on Live for 3 years now. If it wasnt for this site I wouldnt have to constantly bitch about making room on my Friends List, but I probably would have dropped Live long ago due to the GP.

I got the name MaCrotch over 10 years ago thanks to a Tshirt. I've been a vidiot since I got a used Atari when I was just a wee little one. Most people would say Ive put way to much time and money into it but if Im like my Pops I'll be playing till I die. I currently work for an Assisted Living Home and spending most of my spare time working on a couple project cars, while waiting for my 360 to get back from M$, trying to get them finished so I can start on a 4x4.

Pat MaCrotch

Here goes. I'm Damien, 33 year old gamer from the Sacramento area in Cali. I'm single, I have the most annoying cat ever he sucks. I want a dog but i'm not sure i'm ready for the responsibility but I will probably have one before the end of the year. I love to drink booze, play guitar, watch movies, read and of course game.

I've been on live since it launched. My original gamertag was phucstick cause I had a friend that used to call me a fuckstick when i would say stupid shit and it made me laugh. The pc police decided to take my gamertag away so they suck. the NITF stands for our clan Not In the Face. There used to be a bunch of us but they kinda all went their seperate ways after black arrow cause we couldn't agree on games to play so they suck :-).

I've been gaming off and on my entire life but got addicted when I got my first XBOX, the og box didn't suck, I liked the ps2 quite a bit too but my neighbor had one of them so i decided to get the xbox and we would have the best of both worlds. He's a fanboi, he didn't agree he sucks. The 360 sucks donkey balls and has taken gaming in a horrible direction. Sucky rushed uncomplete games, consumables items being sold on the marketplace that suck and then the sucky things break all the time sorry i'm ranting again.

I like racing games, rpg's, rts's and most shooters. I thought halo 2 sucked but i'm loving Halo 3 go figure.

I

well, my name is Sarah! i am from Houston. I just moved to Keller about two months ago! I am in school to become a History teacher! I am also getting ready to move to Colorado soon with Hatter! i cant wait to become an avid skiier! WOOT!

I am currently hooked on WoW! thats why i havent been on XBL very much! I have Halo 3 but have only played it once! lame i know! LOL! I cant wait until COD4 comes out! Is going to be amazazing!

one last thing... the ! is my favorite key on the keyboard!!!

good idea asianelvis

well...... my real name is Lindsay<---- there i gone said my real name, oh well ya only live once!!! i usually go by lizzy or izzy on the internet and live, messengers and stuff!! I am 22 will be 23 in feburary, damn this year has few by fast. My first gamin system was the Atari then it died of overly played!!! then it was first game boy and the first nintendo. Then as the years go by I got the super nintendo, N64, and the Game cube. I still got the N64 but its in a box some where bc i moved so much in last 10 years. I as had the Sega Geniuse and game boy color. Hummm what next..... oh ya job. Job whats that!! lol My life right now is taking care of 90 great grandma that is in the end stages of astimers. Then clean house, laundry, cook, and then some gaming.

might leave the house every once in a while to grocery shopping but i dont drive very far bc i am phobic about driving. ok i know your laught about now, laugh it up lol

kids..... well i am not a kid person. I took care of my lil sister when i was yonger, well just say i have lost my patince for them. dont get me wrong but i will watch them for the day spoil them ship on home and after that i have had my fill. I am VERY single :s1093:

:rofl: and dont want any kids of my own

ok enough of that

I found this site when Trixie did an interveiw on Oopy

I about had enough of lil 3-4 yrs to 15 years olds cusing at me and think that there shit dont stink. ever since i came here i have had the best time of my life. I also recently joined AGE too

well thats all i gota say!!

Inhale 1...2...3 Exhale 1...2...3 Inhale 1...2...3 Exhale

J/k :lol:

Hello.

My real name is Chris. I found this site playing against some Taggers in GRAW over a year ago. Ooopy talked me in to joining the site, and it has been my home every since.

I have had the chance to meet many Taggers in real life, we had fun in Vegas, and there are some great pics from that event. I currently live in a half way house for underpaid gamers in Keller Tx.

Looking forward to COD-4, competing in it, and just playing with friends. I also manage Team AFK with Nef, and Hatter. I test video games (although the season for that is just about over). I�m looking forward to checking out E for all in mid oct. I also have a myspace problem and need help with that.

LOL...

NITF stands for our clan Not In the Face

:s1136: I always wondered what that meant - great clan acronym

I wish I could take credit for that. That was the brainchild of that maycontainnutz/Stalin Malone/Skitty Pop guy. Before that we were the special olympians, that only lasted a few weeks though, I think some of the guys were too pc for that.

I wish I could take credit for that. That was the brainchild of that maycontainnutz/Stalin Malone/Skitty Pop guy. Before that we were the special olympians, that only lasted a few weeks though, I think some of the guys were too pc for that.

Now that would have been hilarious. Very non pc in a Cartman enters the special Olympics sort of way

I'm Bob, just hit 30 and currently a Gamestop store mgr (trying to get into a Fire Dept, though). :( Live in VA currently but originally from NY. I've also spent my high school years in Northern Ca. Married with no kids but a dog from hell. We're pretty big Disney freaks and take many trips to the resorts (second one this year coming up in 2 weeks). Love me some shooters and currently playing H3 but looking forward to the Orange Box & COD4.

I've been hanging around with these guys since the AGE days and a former Council member here. I'm a huge 49ers & Yankee fan and looking forward to beating the Indians this week.

I am in school to become a History teacher!

Good deal. The world needs good History teachers. I just graduated with a BA in History back in May (although I have a hunch that I would NOT be a good History teacher so I'm staying away from that :D)

I am in school to become a History teacher!

Good deal. The world needs good History teachers. I just graduated with a BA in History back in May (although I have a hunch that I would NOT be a good History teacher so I'm staying away from that ;))

so what are going to do with your degree? i think i wanna teach college because maybe they would care a little bit more! and i could just fail the democrats! HA! i wish! ;)

Just want to chime in that I agree with this being an excellent idea! And maybe we could even get this pinned so that anyone knew to here can get an idea who TAG is without having to read more than one thread?

My name is Ron, gamertag is 'Dje Ryu' ... kind of curious how you'll pronounce it, asianelvis. :) I was told it's an ancient (mostly unused for about 800 years) dialect of Cantonese. I'm not Asian at all. I just love the culture and the artwork.

I'm single; have four kids, two live with me full-time. The other two visit frequently. I'm a machinist by trade. And I live on one of the best parts of this rock, imo. I haven't been on Live much lately but with winter fast approaching that'll change.

Nice idea.

My name is Edgar, 36, married to someone way out of my league, and have 2 beautiful and intelligent daughters, 7 / 9. I work in the aerospace defense business currently dealing with RF Jammers and business is good (got to make a buck doing something). I, along with stopgo, have very similar backgrounds with our service records.

Grew up in the project of the southside of Chicago and now reside in (enter strongbad voice) southern California, the Mojave Desert region.

Been gaming since I was able to steal quarters off drunks on the corner liqour store, to support my Asteroids/Space Invaders/Galaga/Robotron addiction.

If I am online, then you could very easily find me with PirateKeg, Stick, Truelife, and whomever else is trying to shoot/kill me. A mighty warm welcome to all the older intros and here is to gaming with most of you all in the very near future.

Hello everyone. My name is John and I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding.

I'm John, 33, married almost 14 years to my high school sweetheart. No kids other than my 4 dogs. My undergrad degrees are in electrical and nu-cu-lar :) engineering. I have three graduate degrees. I worked for the "man" for 11 years before I started my own engineering consulting firm.

My first system was a c64. I wrote a few games for it when I was a kid; Just playing around (anybody else remember "peek" and "poke" commands? ). I was on compuserve in 1980 with a 300 baud modem. lol

I've always been into games. In college, Doom just came out - so we'd have doom lan nights (with our dos based 10-2 co-ax network going.

I had played ghost recon with Ooopy and Ryu for quite a few months. They kept telling me about TAG. I joined reluctantly at their urging and found a community of gamers, already equipped with the necessary pubic hair as to not sound like nails on a chalkboard to my ears, and have enjoyed poking fun at my friends and all you other people ever since.

My best moment on TAG was being inducted into the yo-yo's ... oh ... and the infamous Fatherwags poker incident. ;)

Away from computers ... I'm a certified gun nut (the family refers to my place as the "compound"), I love modding vehicles, tricking and riding sportbikes (go Yamaha!), and fiddling around in my shop.

My current project of the past 2 years has been to take the motor out of a wrecked R1 and make a go cart out of it. ;)

My name is Ron, gamertag is 'Dje Ryu' ... kind of curious how you'll pronounce it, asianelvis. I was told it's an ancient (mostly unused for about 800 years) dialect of Cantonese. I'm not Asian at all. I just love the culture and the artwork.

Lucky for you I speak cantonese. Unlucky for you that I don't speak cantonese well. lol I am trying to relate the way you spelled it to any words I know that would even remotely sound like that. As you would know that the way it is spelled doesnt always sound like the way it is spelled.

Just want to chime in that I agree with this being an excellent idea! And maybe we could even get this pinned so that anyone knew to here can get an idea who TAG is without having to read more than one thread?

What he said.

My name is Ron, gamertag is 'Dje Ryu' ... kind of curious how you'll pronounce it, asianelvis. I was told it's an ancient (mostly unused for about 800 years) dialect of Cantonese. I'm not Asian at all. I just love the culture and the artwork.

Lucky for you I speak cantonese. Unlucky for you that I don't speak cantonese well. lol I am trying to relate the way you spelled it to any words I know that would even remotely sound like that. As you would know that the way it is spelled doesnt always sound like the way it is spelled.

I know that all too well. The best way I've found to tell people how to pronounce it is the word "prot�©g�©." It sounds much like the last syllable. or, at least that's what I was told.

The best way I've found to tell people how to pronounce it is the word "prot�©g�©." It sounds much like the last syllable. or, at least that's what I was told.

The word "big or large" when translated sounds almost like "prot�©g�©." almost though, not quite

The word "big or large" when translated sounds almost like "prot�©g�©." almost though, not quite

In that case ... I have a prot�©g�© in my pants every morning when I wake up. :D

In that case ... I have a prot�©g�© in my pants every morning when I wake up. ;)

How YOU doing? LOL!

In that case ... I have a prot�©g�© in my pants every morning when I wake up. :P

Kind of a Batman and Robin thing? :s1208: