Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Buddha

Some reverse introduction

Kind of a Batman and Robin thing?

He has Batman and Robin in his pants everymorning? Thats kind of creepy! :s1032:

The word "big or large" when translated sounds almost like "prot�©g�©." almost though, not quite

In that case ... I have a prot�©g�© in my pants every morning when I wake up. ;)

LA670089.gif

You must wear big pants. :P

My name is Cliff and I'm 27 years old, married, have a two year old son and a daughter on the way...I do graphic design for Budweiser here in Houston, Tx.

GT: Nefarioc & xAFKx Nefarioc

AKA: The Nefaroto

I am one of the founding fathers of the GNG xbox division, AGE & TAG. There are only two before me out of this large group of gamers: Igotissues and Vampire33. I'm a former two term Council member of TAG and one of the originals who built this site. (I designed the current TAG logo)

I was set on ruling this site with an iron fist but my plans were foiled by non-competitive gamers. Now with little internet access at work I merely troll.

Currently I'm a manager of Team AFK and rarely play outside of practice and competition.

I was set on ruling this site with an iron fist but my plans were foiled by non-competitive gamers.

I'm glad to see you've admitted your defeat to me. I knew I'd beat you at something some day...

My name is Sean, I'm 25, and I'm an Insurance Agent for Allstate. I was a Nintendo Fanboy from the start, and all they way up till Gamecube, then finally made the switch to PS2. I was always an offline PS2 guy till I bought the 360 on launch day and got my first taste of online gaming, and was hooked. After a month of playing stupid GP in Perfect Dark, I saw a link for AGE in the xbox forums, and decided to give that a try. I signed up over there in December of 2005, but after a month of being there, it just wasn't for me, and I discovered the more laid back TAG by playing DOA4 with that Nef, Sim, Genn, and Nitemare. (probably the most fun I've had on the 360 yet)

I joined TAG and started up several leagues/tournaments and was kinda the tourney go-to-guy for a while. I got into comepetive gaming for a bit, but got burnt out on that after a while, and decided to go back to more casual gaming. My gaming has been pretty non-existant for the past few months. I thought Halo 3 would be the game that got me back online, but seeing as how my Halo 3 eBay auction has 7 hours left till it sells, that obviously wasn't the case. I may give CoD4 a chance since everyone is raving about it, but I will for sure be playing Mass Effect this winter. My predicition is that Gears 2 or DOA5 (if it ever comes out) will be the game that get's me going again. But you never know...

I pretty much spend my old gaming time playing poker online and live. I just picked up WoW again and I'll be dabbling in that to satisfy my gaming itch. Well, that's about it. I'm sure you all feel extremely enlightened now that you are away of my recent gaming history.

Ok, I guess I should do this to.

My name is Jeff. I am 38 and married (sorry ladies, and Nef) and a father of 3 lovely kids. My son, Monkey Eatsalot, plays with me at times, and I have always appreciated the folks that allowed him in. He is 14, but is not your normal teenage gamer. I like to think because I beat him...errr, monitor him and we play games together and I teach him how not to be a Cold Colors (amirite??).

I have been gaming since the days of the Atari 2600, and my wife supports my habit since I am not begging her for things and humping her leg as much.

I play softball every Sunday pretty much all day in my leagues, unless I get hurt (another story from way back). I enjoy sports. I love my Crimson Tide.

My occupation is a Consultant in the Data Center and Storage solutions practice of a consulting firm. I am a geek (Johnny 5 (Circ) is a nerd and will be on ignore till he brings Johnny 5 back!). I architect and implement large storage solutions, email systems, disaster recover, etc... systems for many large customers.

I joined GNG after running into a room with a guy named B3rserker. We started playing together and I got invited to this guild thingy (had no clue what that was). We created an xbox division and many of us played many long nights together and it was gaming bliss, until some IDIOT decided to do a Poll (never underestimate the power or Forum Poll, you do not know the horrors!!) and then we moved to AGE, and eventually TAG.

I have made some great friends with that little black box, and now with the successor. Many I have met in real life, some I already knew and we did not know that (RacerChris went to elementary - high school (69 members in graduating class) with me and we had no clue that we knew each other for awhile and PMSDemon worked with me on a part time job and somehow we found each other here). Others I have not had a chance to meet, but those that go way back and I call true friends feel just as real to me as if I had met them already, and I am sure they know I can be counted on to help them and vice versa.

I have even vacationed with some TAG members, and have slept in their guest rooms many times. It is a great community with great people, I love my Texas brothers and Sisters, and my Tampa/Florida Posse (I said Posse!), and many others.

I like to think a lot of what TAG is was brought on by the council members of AGE that have left and came over here and founded and created this site. We, TAG, are not perfect but we strive to improve.

TAG is a member ran community and TAG is what you put into it. I have been absent playing WoW with friends, but have made a recent return and I am enjoying myself again.

Council positions are not always fun and will wear on the good ones, and burn them out (partial reason for my extended absence). Support your council and step up and become active and possibly take your turn on Council. You will learn a lot, and grow an appreciation of others efforts even more.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for responding. This post has gone better than I had anticipated. Since I joined Tag, I have had a blast gaming with everyone and continued to do so. But sometimes when I play with other people everyone is joking and goofing off and sometimes I feel like the oddball because I don't really know anyone and I feel kind of left out. I usually don't say anything until I am comfortable with people in the room. So I came up with this idea to kind of help me along the ways of getting to know people without having to ask a bajillion questions. So now atleast I know a little something about everyone that I have played with so far and feel a little more comfortable around everyone. So again just thanks to everyone for responding!

My name is Matt, I'm 31 and I'm a division financial manager for a pipeline equipment company. I've got 2 kids - a 3 yr old girl and a 1 yr old son - who keep me plenty busy when they're awake (and occasionally when they should be sleeping).

I've been gaming as long as I can remember starting with the Atari 2600. I moved on to the NES and became a Nintendo fan until they killed my enthusiasm with the N64 (thank God for PD and Goldeneye). I got hooked on the Playstation playing Resident Evil and Twisted Metal at a friends house, so I went and bought my own. With that my loyalty switched to Sony and lasted through the PS2. When this generation rolled around, I was probably going to get a 360 simply b/c I had the money and wanted to try some of the MS exclusives, but I ended up winning one from the pre-launch Mt. Dew contest. I didn't do much with Live for the first few months I had the console until one day when I stumbled upon AGE and signed up there. Something with that site never really clicked with me, but while I was gaming with some of the guys I met there, they mentioned this TAG place. Well, I decided to check it out and found a place that just felt like home. And the rest is history.

Outside of gaming, my only real other hobby is sports. I love my Vols (go figure), absolutely hate that other UT (sorry Hatter) and can't believe that people in the south don't check the sports calendar when planning events on Saturdays in the fall (weddings, family vacations, 3 yr old b-day parties, etc) :(

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for responding. This post has gone better than I had anticipated. Since I joined Tag, I have had a blast gaming with everyone and continued to do so. But sometimes when I play with other people everyone is joking and goofing off and sometimes I feel like the oddball because I don't really know anyone and I feel kind of left out. I usually don't say anything until I am comfortable with people in the room. So I came up with this idea to kind of help me along the ways of getting to know people without having to ask a bajillion questions. So now atleast I know a little something about everyone that I have played with so far and feel a little more comfortable around everyone. So again just thanks to everyone for responding!

Precisely why I think it is such a good idea. We need ways to make new-comers feel more welcome. :s1100:

Precisely why I think it is such a good idea. We need ways to make new-comers feel more welcome. :s1100:

This is another reason why "TAGGED!" (member of the month) needs to be revived!

But sometimes when I play with other people everyone is joking and goofing off and sometimes I feel like the oddball because I don't really know anyone and I feel kind of left out.

Just do what I do ... grab some alcohol and say it anyway. ;)

(J/K ... great idea Asian!)

Superb: Right on! We should bring back TAGGED!

But sometimes when I play with other people everyone is joking and goofing off and sometimes I feel like the oddball because I don't really know anyone and I feel kind of left out.

Just do what I do ... grab some alcohol and say it anyway. ;)

(J/K ... great idea Asian!)

Superb: Right on! We should bring back TAGGED!

i dont drink but i could say it any ways and still blame it on alcohol :s1098: :s1108: :s1268:

Hey great idea ~ I missed this thread somehow???

My name is Jason. I just turned the big ugly '30' in October. I'm married coming three years this July. We just had our first baby born in September, cha ching. :) I work as a Financial Administration Business Systems Analyst at the City. I found TAG a couple of years ago and never looked back. Everyone here is fantastic to play with!

Don't feel bad ninja, I missed it too.

Mark from Upstate NY, Saratoga Springs. I turned 26 in November and have got a dead end job doing web programming for a mom and pop business. The perks are nice but the pay sucks. I am saving up some money to go back to school and specialize in game programming. I was introduced to TAG by DeathMark (please don't lynch him because of this). I was slightly nervous signing up knowing that I was the "new guy" and everyone else knew each other already. I know forums form two clicks and I didn't want to become part of the lesser one. It was intimidating as well knowing I was coming in as the youngin while most of the members here are married and have their lives in order.

I don't regret my decision one bit. TAG has revitalized my desire to game and playing games with you all is now the focus of my gaming nights. Gears got me started and COD4 games are the peak of my evening. Thank you all.

I'm not an older member but I don't think I really talked about myself much in my intro.

My name is Brian Romano, hence the gamertag 'romanodog' which i've used online since I was in the 5th grade when we first got AOL.

I'm 24 years old, living with my girlfriend, not quite ready to get married yet.

Let it be known that my name isn't ROMAN! It's Romano... like the cheese.

I have a degree in computer science, minor in film studies, and I currently work for a company that sells ERP software to manufacturing companies. We sell them the product and I do whatever custom coding they want the software to do.

It all started when I found my parent's 2600, i'd sit and play pitfall, indiana jones (i still can't figure out what the hell you're supposed to do in that game), E.T., breakout, and pac-man for hours.

I got a NES from my sister, loved it. I sold my NES so I could buy a genesis (stupid idea) I worked my way up to the 360 and Wii. I was a huge PC gamer for a long time, from Wolfenstein 3D up to Warcraft 3, then I kinda got into console gaming again.

I started building up my old game collection again. I've always taken good care of my things so I had all the original boxes, manuals, slipcases for my NES games... now I have whatever scraps of games I can find at flea markets or used record stores. My current lineup consists of: Atari 2600, NES, NES toploader (still in the box), Game Boy (my original gameboy), SNES, genesis (the one I bought with my NES money.... I still hold a grudge with it), ps1, ps2, dreamcast, gamecube, DS, xbox, xbox360, wii. All of which are actually played every now and then, with the exception of the top loader.

I found tag when searching for adult gaming sites, I had a 360 and a live membership but I wanted to find a group of friends to play with rather than random GP all the time.

I joined TAG and AGE at the same time but I was never active at AGE, and I like this place.... for some reason.

I play guitar and have been in bands since high school, though i'm currently not playing with anyone.

I read comics every now and then.

my favorite fast food item is a toss up between the japapeno cheddar melt at wendy's or the cheesy gordita crunch at taco bell.

I'm a huge horror movie fan.

That was the longest conversation I've ever had.

I'm Zac. "Z" - get it? I'm coming up fast on my 40th birthday - yikes. My wife and I have been married for 13 years and we have two boys - ages 7 and 5 - who I brag about way too much. But only because they're legitimately awesome. :)

Despite the fact that I live in Michigan, I work for a smallish Apple reseller in North Carolina running editorial software projects at newspapers and magazines around the country (and currently in the UK). On Windows PCs. Make sense? Yeah, thought not.

I came to online gaming "for real" fairly recently - about a year and a half ago, after I got my 360. I was mostly a PC gamer before that. I'd dipped my toe into online gaming and had a couple of short, terrible experiences - once with Halo CE for PC, which just seemed insane and stupid to me (I got on some tiny map with about 16 players all throwing frags - it was a little overwhelming), and again on Age of Empires, where the first game I played the other guy had some kind of nuclear bomb glitch that he used to kill me in 5 minutes.

Fortunately I got hooked on CoD3, started browsing the xbox.com forums, and I think I clicked on a link in a post by PachucoBro to get here. Found a crew to run with there (Pachuco, SouthPark, Drummer, Icky, Treymaan) and never looked back.

I'm just about up to my one-year anniversary with TAG, and I'm thrilled I found it. We have the occasional drama around here, but that's because people are passionate about the place and the friendships they've made here, which makes me :s1133: it all the more.

Good Idea!

Hrm...My name is Meisha I am 27 and currently work as a CADD Technician for an engineering firm in Princeton, NJ. My gaming started out on my cousins asteroids gaming system, I forget the name of it, but it was an all black system with a screen and controller. After that my cousin let me borrow his NES and I was hooked on Mike Tyson's Punch out, Ghoul's and Ghosts and Mario. After he got his NES back, my parents then bought me the Sega Master system and I became a Sega Fan boy after that.

I found this site while surfing on the Xbox forums and searching the internet for "Mature gaming websites", although I found a lot of pr0n websites I eventually stumbled upon this one. This community really got me started in FPS games, prior to that the only FPS game I played was Golden Eye and the other James Bond game on OG Xbox. Like other have mentioned before, I don't know what my online experience would be without this community.

I wonder if you work for the same company as me... LOL. They have a big office in Princeton. PM sent.

I'm not an older member but I don't think I really talked about myself much in my intro.

My name is Brian Romano, hence the gamertag 'romanodog' which i've used online since I was in the 5th grade when we first got AOL.

I'm 24 years old, living with my girlfriend, not quite ready to get married yet.

I have a degree in computer science, minor in film studies, and I currently work for a company that sells ERP software to manufacturing companies. We sell them the product and I do whatever custom coding they want the software to do.

It all started when I found my parent's 2600, i'd sit and play pitfall, indiana jones (i still can't figure out what the hell you're supposed to do in that game), E.T., breakout, and pac-man for hours.

I got a NES from my sister, loved it. I sold my NES so I could buy a genesis (stupid idea) I worked my way up to the 360 and Wii. I was a huge PC gamer for a long time, from Wolfenstein 3D up to Warcraft 3, then I kinda got into console gaming again.

I started building up my old game collection again. I've always taken good care of my things so I had all the original boxes, manuals, slipcases for my NES games... now I have whatever scraps of games I can find at flea markets or used record stores. My current lineup consists of: Atari 2600, NES, NES toploader (still in the box), Game Boy (my original gameboy), SNES, genesis (the one I bought with my NES money.... I still hold a grudge with it), ps1, ps2, dreamcast, gamecube, DS, xbox, xbox360, wii. All of which are actually played every now and then, with the exception of the top loader.

I found tag when searching for adult gaming sites, I had a 360 and a live membership but I wanted to find a group of friends to play with rather than random GP all the time.

I joined TAG and AGE at the same time but I was never active at AGE, and I like this place.... for some reason.

I play guitar and have been in bands since high school, though i'm currently not playing with anyone.

I read comics every now and then.

my favorite fast food item is a toss up between the japapeno cheddar melt at wendy's or the cheesy gordita crunch at taco bell.

I'm a huge horror movie fan.

That was the longest conversation I've ever had.

Which ERP software?

I have to laugh every time I hear somebody call you Roman. Get used to it! Mangling gamertags seems to be a specialty of some TAGgers. :)

I have to laugh every time I hear somebody call you Roman. Get used to it! Mangling gamertags seems to be a specialty of some TAGgers. :)

LOL... Yup, OSide will always be OutSide to me. Sorry Romano, I always call you Roman. :D