Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
Buddha

Some reverse introduction

Yo yo yo fools! Im a new guy still but just to reitterate (sp?)

my name is Alex and i am a transplanted Chicagoan living in SOddy Daisy Tennessee and ive been gaming from the time my dad bought us the sears version of the atari 2600. My dad loves sears products. We had the NES but then my brother, who always saved his cheese for video games bought the Turbo grafix. remember that one? The baseball had some cool ass games but it really didnt develop. He then bought the sega one with the disk that never panned out either. I then went on to the playstation and then Counter strike for the pc and no the 360.

Ive been married for 3 years now with no kids.

I work at taking the garbage out to the dump for the city.(Hint-Avatar)

I found this place thru Cartman. We used to play the hell out of some BF2 competitively with a group.

If there is anyone in CHicago or around Tennessee, get with me for some drinks or gaming. Peace out.

Let it be known that my name isn't ROMAN! It's Romano... like the cheese.

I have to laugh every time I hear somebody call you Roman. Get used to it! Mangling gamertags seems to be a specialty of some TAGgers. :)

Well, if it's something like romano there's no problem (for me at least). It's just when I see MrZwhatthehellsomerandomlettersij that I might have some trouble ... thus you become Z :D

Hey all. Mike here. Most people just call me Mischief online. I've been on TAG for a number of years now, ever since MayContainNutz (aka StalinMalone) got me hooked on the site. That was back in the Rainbow Six: Black Arrow days.

Anywho, I'm 34 years old, living in Portland, Maine. Incarceratred...er.. I mean married for ten years. I have 2 great kids. My daughter Kitiara is 7 and my son Logan is 2. I'm really only online once or twice per week. Usually Friday and/or Saturday night after the kiddos have gone to bed. You can usually find me shooting.. okay... getting shot.. on games like Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, Halo and such with some friends I've known for over 15 years. If you ever see the CMC (Captian Morgan's Crew) clan, that's us.

Other than my 360, I'm an avid reader. Recently have gotten into the military genre. However also love Stephen King, Dean Koontz, as well as fantasy series like Dragonlance and the Myth books. I love the NFL (GO BEARS!!!!) and MLB (RED SOX!!!!!).

By day I'm a graphic designer/illustrator for a service bureau that does businesses with credit unions across the country but mainly in New England.

So that's me in a nut shell. My life is the typical mid 30's parent. Work, kids, house, and split the free time with sleep, reading, watching my favorite sports team and my 360. Oh yeah, and I work time with the wife in there as well. Just don't tell her what order I put her importance at. LOL

Let it be known that my name isn't ROMAN! It's Romano... like the cheese.

I have to laugh every time I hear somebody call you Roman. Get used to it! Mangling gamertags seems to be a specialty of some TAGgers. :P

LOL... Yup, OSide will always be OutSide to me. Sorry Romano, I always call you Roman. :D

It's easier to yell "ROMAN, behind you!" ... ranther that "ROMANO, behind you!". That extra "o" adds an extra syllable. :)

Just because you said something ... you are "ROMAN - ODOG" to me now and forevermore. :) :s1179: ... lol (j/k)

Hmmm, can't believe I didn't see this before, sorry.

Anyways, my name is Moz...I'm originally from Cleveland, but I live in the Phoenix area now. Spent a couple years in Columbus( OhiO), then Indian-no-place,IN for a few years...now I bask in the sun 8-) I'm 33, married, 3 kids (7, 5, 3....guess what my hobby is)

I'm a sonographer, have been for about 11 years (I do ultrasounds). Mostly I do hearts and arteries and veins (echo-vascular). I like what I do, mostly cuz I really don't have to think about it anymore...just go and do...then wait for the next one.

I started with games on the ADAM system...I think there were games onthat anyways. Then a C64, ColecoVision, IntelliVision, Atari, Sega Genesis, Nintendo(s), PS1, then my brother talked me into an XBOX, then I bought a 360 from one of the people here (forgot his name though :lol: ) I had always been into sports titles, but with the XBOX I got into the shooters a bit and even some racing games.

I came to TAG at the start from AGE and I'm glad I found an online gaming place like this...I don't think I'd pay for Live if I hadn't found AGE and then TAG. Thanks for making my evenings enjoyable y'all.

I never got around to filling this out either - taking a breather from work at the moment so here goes.

Name is Calvin (think its pretty well known in these parts now after my home thread and nearly 3000 posts) I just turned 35 was married for the 1st time last year to my much younger and better looking half. We were wed in June; she is 7 years my junior which helps to keep me young. No children yet but we are planning for 2 in a couple of years time. We recently built and bought our 1st house together, had our 1st annual TAG event in which I got to meet and entertain some of the great people I've met here on the site. Currently I'm planning the landscaping the monstrosity the wife calls â??the backyardâ?.

Iâ??ve been into gaming and HT all my life but just in the last 5 years have started making enough money that I can really run with some of the crazy ideas I come up with. I used to be a general manager for a chain of strip bars, worked in software for capital health as a database professional, ran my own company selling PC hardware for a few years and then did a complete 180 and got a trade as a steam and gas fitter, from there I moved up the corporate ladder and started my own business as a consultant in construction management about 7 years ago. Still doing it today and likely will until I retire as I make some pretty decent money which allows me to work when I want and where I want for the most part. I recently got another 20% increase which puts me into a tax bracket not a lot of people see especially at age 35.

Due to my fortunate current lifestyle I have a pretty hefty â??fun fundâ? from which to draw from which allows me to experience gaming and HT at the upper levels of digital entertainment. Iâ??m pretty passionate about gaming and Home Theater and all the technologies involved as most of my posts will show.

Regarding gaming Iâ??ve been into everything I could get my hands on as long as I can remember from PONG till now. I currently own 3 xbox 360â??s, 2 PS3â??s, 1 Wii and 4 gaming PCâ??s and usually buy most games that hit the market that even mildly interest me for one of the 4 formats.

I found a nice home away from home here on TAG and expect to hang my hat here for a long time to come and look forward to enjoying the friendships here and giving back to the community with my posts, TAG annual parties and anything else I come up with.

Cheers

Calvin

I'm an 18 year old college student with no kids. My gamertag is Ronfucius and I live in Cambridge MA or Amherst. And no...I did not pick this avatar... :s1175:

:s1260: Hah, so that was the avatar that sarcastro mentioned. Nice pick man!

26 year old web/database programmer in Albany Ny. I play video games. It's pretty much what I do. Playing video games with TAG members has revitalized my desire to play. Online gaming is not nearly as fun when you play on your own. Quiet in game chat or the complete opposite where the air is thick of pre-pubescent profanity. TAG is my cure.

:s1260: Hah, so that was the avatar that sarcastro mentioned. Nice pick man!

26 year old web/database programmer in Albany Ny. I play video games. It's pretty much what I do. Playing video games with TAG members has revitalized my desire to play. Online gaming is not nearly as fun when you play on your own. Quiet in game chat or the complete opposite where the air is thick of pre-pubescent profanity. TAG is my cure.

Get Burnout:Paradise already...

Hey Gang I thought I should prolly do this since it's ben a while and seems alot of the peeps I been playing with have been a mystery to me. I'm one of those old timers that joined back when everyone was on the GNG site well you know the migration story so I wont bother, But I was a Council member for Age followed people here because honestly the people that came here were mast active online with the games I was playing. If ya see me in game say hello, I may be quiet at first till I sort out who is who then you wont be able to shut me up as many here can verify. Im 40 yrs old 2 kids one wife etc.. back from a 2 year break due to getting my life in order. Now that that is settled it's game on, and glad to be back and excited to met all the new people! My name is Mike in real life, Gigan on the boards and jon cal1689 online, short for Jon Calvin (an interesting dood to me) I'm from california and i'll see you online!!!! or here.

Oh and Ronfucius , It's nice to see someone so bold about their lifestyle you've put it in their avatar. My hat is of to you ,but not my asshat nothing personal. Keep it real! :s1004: :s1029: :blink:

WHAT?!?!? NO!!! You got it wrong man. I had nothing to do with that. I was put there by somebody else and now I can't change it.....I WAS FRAMED!!!! :beg:

Hey Ron,

Don't worry....are you single? My brother is a pretty good lookin' dude with a sweet job. He and his friend own a house but I'll bet they'd like to have another dude "visit" every once in awhile. Let me know if you are ever going to be in Lexington, KY and I will give you their phone number.

OH COME ON!!! I was set up! It was one slip of the tongue, nothing else! I don't roll like that!!!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!! :beg:

Sarcastro has officially created a monster :s1213:

It's ok. He's just mad because of the gay thing.

edit - I guess someone changed the gay SARCASTR0 filter back to normal. :)

Hey Ron, look at it this way: Great strides are being made towards the acceptance of same sex relationships. I mean, its not like you people can't vote and drink out of the same water fountain as "normal" people. :s1003: You have your own parade, for fuck's sake.

It's like some twilight zone episode where I keep trying to tell people that I'm straight, but nobody can hear me... :s1085:

It's like I told you on Live Ron.... We don't judge here.... You are who you are... embrace it!!!!