Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddha

What is your greatest CoD4 moment?

Last night the group I was with got matched w/ a clan tag of Seal playing Domination. We commented on their tag and right before the match started, I hear "Don't worry, we suck". We got smacked. It's like they played Domination on the greenhouse map all the time and nothing else. Their grenades went right for the bottle necks, their bullets where waiting for us around each corner. They rushed into our spawn and we basically couldn't spawn anywhere else. They won easily. We stayed with them the next couple rounds and won at team death match though.

Last night the group I was with got matched w/ a clan tag of Seal playing Domination. We commented on their tag and right before the match started, I hear "Don't worry, we suck". We got smacked. It's like they played Domination on the greenhouse map all the time and nothing else. Their grenades went right for the bottle necks, their bullets where waiting for us around each corner. They rushed into our spawn and we basically couldn't spawn anywhere else. They won easily. We stayed with them the next couple rounds and won at team death match though.

Funny...we played as a group of 8 taggers last night and got into a room of 9 guys with LIVE as their clan. One guy was really loud..."Taggem and Baggem". Playing on Bog in Deathmatch we beat them 1000 to 280. We destroyed them...back in the room the guy was "well not much I can say to that...my ass is red". He then says...."we made a little comeback at the end...if we played to 2000" I finished his sentence for him "yeah if we played to 2000 you would have had 500 points."

It was fun, we played them in domination on vacant and they beat 200-199. We had a 199-197 lead and they leapfrogged us even though we controlled A and C....that was odd.

EDIT: yeah my story is the same as Asian's

That was hella fun! Although I'm not too fond of the gametype yet I don't think. Most games seem to go to the sudden death mode, which is really close to playing S&D.

Which makes it awesome! :D

I've played Sabotage a few times and really enjoyed it. It's fast paced but still has an objective. I know what you mean about the sudden death, but I'd much rather have that than a tie. It makes matches more of a possibility on it, because few people like playing 4 hour matches because of ties (GRAW).

No, I'm just saying that the games I played were like really long TDM games with a S&D round at the end. Maybe I just need to play it some more.

Play with me and VJ...we've ended some games in under a minute. lol

There's definitely a few longer drawn out ones though, so I definitely know what you're talking about. In a sense Sabotage is TDM...but you can't necessarily get a way with just camping and hiding due to the bomb. It's an interesting twist.

my greatest moments are when my claymores kill someone on search and destroy after i'm dead. I love seeing that +10 pop up after some bastard has killed me.

Funny...we played as a group of 8 taggers last night and got into a room of 9 guys with LIVE as their clan. One guy was really loud..."Taggem and Baggem". Playing on Bog in Deathmatch we beat them 1000 to 280. We destroyed them...back in the room the guy was "well not much I can say to that...my ass is red". He then says...."we made a little comeback at the end...if we played to 2000" I finished his sentence for him "yeah if we played to 2000 you would have had 500 points."

It was fun, we played them in domination on vacant and they beat 200-199. We had a 199-197 lead and they leapfrogged us even though we controlled A and C....that was odd.

EDIT: yeah my story is the same as Asian's

Yeah, that was definately good stuff last night.....i had a blast!! I would say my favorite moment(s) is just getting in a room with a good bunch of Taggers and rollin. Anything to get away from playing on the same team with GP.

I would say my favorite moment(s) is just getting in a room with a good bunch of Taggers and rollin. Anything to get away from playing on the same team with GP.

I agree with that! Playing with TAGs is my favorite moment too!

although another great night was when we had like 10 taggers in a room with only 2 gp. and it was a ranked match. I would like to try and set up a ranked match with nothing but taggers again. But in order to do that would take everyones full cooperation because i figured a way to do just that. so if anyone would like to try it one night let me know and i'll get things started.

although another great night was when we had like 10 taggers in a room with only 2 gp. and it was a ranked match. I would like to try and set up a ranked match with nothing but taggers again. But in order to do that would take everyones full cooperation because i figured a way to do just that. so if anyone would like to try it one night let me know and i'll get things started.

I'm down for that.

That was awesome and I'd definately be in for doing that again. Just let me know when and I'm there. :s1120:

That was awesome and I'd definately be in for doing that again. Just let me know when and I'm there. :s1120:

DItto. Let's do this before my wife gets home on Sunday! :D

DItto. Let's do this before my wife gets home on Sunday! :D

LOL Nink

Buhhda, do you mean a ranked room with 18 TAG players? That would be cool. Count me in, I've been on most nights.

Buhhda, do you mean a ranked room with 18 TAG players? That would be cool. Count me in, I've been on most nights.

Yeah, that's what he means. When we did this the other day, I didn't even know it was ranked until I got XP after the first match. I think what he did was start a ranked room alone or with a small party and send invites to a bunch of other people during the matchmaking deal. In any case, we had 16 or so Taggers in there with a few GP to fill in the blanks.

moz092 wrote:

Yeah, that's what he means. When we did this the other day, I didn't even know it was ranked until I got XP after the first match. I think what he did was start a ranked room alone or with a small party and send invites to a bunch of other people during the matchmaking deal. In any case, we had 16 or so Taggers in there with a few GP to fill in the blanks.

yeah it will be a ranked match. what it was, when we jumped into a room with no one in it, I just started sending those invites out and people just started joining in. we h ad all but to people were Tag members. At first they thought it was a private match, but it was a ranked match. Nothing beats being able to play ranked matches with people on your FL.

that was a lot of fun last night. It was nice to be able to play ranked matches with out the verbal diarrhea that is the GP of XBOX Live. It was good going up against great competition too, definitely makes you a better player.

that was a lot of fun last night. It was nice to be able to play ranked matches with out the verbal diarrhea that is the GP of XBOX Live. It was good going up against great competition too, definitely makes you a better player.

That was great last night! Good games everyone! ;)

Had a good one the other night...everyone I usually play with has a four letter food or abreviation of food as their clan tag like [TACO] or [CLAM] so its pretty memberable when you play us and people have a good laugh. We're actually pretty good as a team to just from playing together every night. Anyway, we go into a ground war game with a full 9 players. The other team all has [DCKZ] as their clan tag and I thought I remembered that tag from a while ago when we totally destroyed them. As soon as we entered the room we hear a british accent "prepare to be spanked" and someone else on their team says "shit, its the food network clan again..." Not 2 seconds after that they all start dropping out of the room before the match starts...awesome. Didn't even have to play to have a great moment...

I broke 100 kills tonight; 106:28 on Shipment during an HQ match. Not a great ratio, but it was a blast killing people like crazy. :D

I was rolling with an M16, Bandolier, Stopping Power, Dead Silence. Mostly roaming around the edge of the map and sitting in corners watching two flanks at a time. It worked out great that I'd get an Airstrike, kill a few with it, get a chopper, die, get another chopper because of my first, rinse repeat. It was a riot. :P

106:28 on Shipment during an HQ match. Not a great ratio

Four to one is not a great ratio?

I was 56:6 on Bog just before that match, so relatively speaking no it wasn't. 8-)

106:28 on Shipment during an HQ match. Not a great ratio

Four to one is not a great ratio?

I was 56:6 on Bog just before that match, so relatively speaking no it wasn't. 8-)

/boggle

The best moments I had were last night's rounds. The whole night was a blast. It was me, Whiteice, DarthJder, Moz, Judo, Ponce, Jtar, and one or two other Taggers (sorry if I forgot who) in Ground War. A couple of guys on the other team were in a clan and just started talking all kinds of shit.

The first match was Team Deathmatch on Strike - and they spanked us. It was something like 1000 - 550. Not even close. Of course we were pissed during the game but afterwards we kept our mouths shut.

The next round was to be Team Deathmatch on Downpour. The guys on the other team were yelling at everyone to veto because they "hated this f**king gay ass map." And even yelled at "the noob" DarthJder to veto because he knew that it sucked, too. Just before the round started, one dipshit said he was going to get a perfect round and "rape us."

We obliterated them. 1000- 450. I actually did have a perfect round: 1-0 with 5 assists. :s1004: I didn't do any better than that because they never even passed the middle of the map. Judo was throwing down Airstrikes & Helis left and right - I think he was on the mounted Saw most of the game. Of course, we had to talk shit afterwards. They where whining about not liking the map and how they were going to finally settle it in the next round.

Domination on District was the next game and we started out pretty well, capturing the first two flags. It went back and forth for most of the game and we had a chance to win - 188 - 186 with two flags on our side. If we kept them, we'd win the game. They took one of them from us and it got to 197 - 198. We got one back just in time and ended up tying 200 - 200! The douchebags on the other team had to leave after that, but I guess we earned their respect because they told us good game and it ended well.

I love when we beat up on assholes, but I love it even more when we get respect. :s1009:

QFT Mayhem. That was some excellent sheet last night. I love putting that type of group down. Of course, it's not very often that we get a full team of us together (like 6 or 9) and get beat down, so when it happens, I know I put away my project weapons and switch back to the good guns and setups. Makes it all the sweeter when the other group has to talk smack after a win and then we put 'em in their place...LOVE IT!!!!!