Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buddha

What is your greatest CoD4 moment?

My greatest would have to be me and a bunch of newer players ranked in the teens and twenties. We were going up a bunch of piss ant bad mouthing little bastards of a clan in search and destroy. They were talking about how we were going to get owned and that we should just leave yaddie yaddie yadda. We played Backlot and lose the first 3 rounds easily, we were on the offense. Things started to turn around when we were on defense, I made most of the kills the 4th and 5th round. 6th round came and I was able to defuse the bomb. Overtime! We were on offense again (yay!) I run to objective B and planted a claymore right in front. As I proceed to finish planting the bomb, I get killed. 1 by 1 they pick off the rest of my team mates. 2 guys left on the opposing team, and they both run to defuse the bomb. Right as one lays down to defuse the bomb, the claymore goes off and kills both guys. WE WIN! Me and the rest of the guys on our team just laughed our asses off. Of course the kids were calling us all kinds of names, but it was well worth it. Probably my greatest CoD4 moment, beating a bunch of kids with all kinds of bad mouths and then to hear them whine and complain and calling us all kinds of names. :s1005:

Well, a few nights ago we had an extremely memoriable match against some publics. It was me, 4 of my XMG buddies and a GP. We loaded into the match which was Bog and the other team tells us that "we might as well give up now because they pwn on this map" and then just started laughing like retards. We were sorta just like "yeah we'll see"...then they started making fun of us because of our ranks.

We start the round really wanting to beat the crap out of these guys...final score 750-190. I think I went 31-6, called in 3 airstrikes and 2 hellos...PWNED.

We come back into the room asking "what happened, I thought this was your map?!"

Indistinguishable tard speak was heard and they quickly filed out of the room. Awesome.

Yesterday afternoon my claymores won an S&D match for me. My whole team had died and I was up against 3 enemies. The map was Ambush. I was already near the spawn at bomb site 'A', so I quickly placed a claymore on one approach, another at the gate entrance on the other side, and planted the bomb at 'A'. I headed up to the water tower. One of their guys came up behind me and I knifed him quick, but was sniped from across the map immediately afterwards. The situation is now 2 enemeis vs no one, and the bomb is planted. One of the two remaining guys ran into my claymore at the car and was blown up. The last guy raced to the bomb site, stared at my claymore for just an instant, and was blown to bits.

My team won.

I've never heard so much name calling in my life lol. :D

Last night, Zwij called in this airstrike from hades. He must have killed 5 people with that strike.

I think it was 6 or 7. I was literally giggling like a schoolgirl. :)

I remember playing Bog once and I got 5 kills and got an airstrike, but I got killed. When I respawned, I called in that airstrike, and got 5 kills, then I died. Respawned and called in that airstrike, got 5 more kills, died, respawned, called in airstrike. That match alone, I called in 6 airstrikes and ended up with over 50 kills. Talk about name calling. I was even called names in a language no one was even familiar with.

My favorite moment has happened multiple times. We are all in the lobby as the GP starts filing in, they notice us on the other team with our clan monikers, they start ridiculing us(tag you're it, tag...it smells good...you know). Match starts...we pwn them like the soldiers in that SOCOM commercial a few years ago ("who are these guys?"). We get back into the lobby after a 1000 to 300 match and watch the GP complain and file out of the lobby. He He :) Good stuff

Don't know if it was my "greatest moment" but it sure as hell was the funniest. We were playing one of the hardcore games with friendly fire on. The countdown begins...7-6-5-4-3-2-1...BAM...I am dead...You were killed by your TEAMMATE SARCASTRO. Nice. I spawn and die by head-shot from my own teammate 0.05 seconds into the match. All I could say was "DUDE!" I laughed my ass off.

I was playing on Crash last night and we were playing some GP. I had a good position near the monument. I killed 5 guys, got an airstrike, dropped it. Killed 3 guys with that, launched my helicopter, got a 12 kill streak, died. Came back, helicopter killed 5 guys, new airstrike, dropped, killed 3 more guys, new helicopter I couldn't drop because my first one was still in the air.

Game ended with myself dropping 3 airstrikes and 3 helicopters with one last airstrike I didn't get to use. I went like..31 Kills 4 deaths

I couldn't possibly pick an absolute "best" moment from this game, but I'll pick my favorite from last night. I usually run with 3 frag nades and last night on Vacant I got a kill with each of them from the office area.

Then I backed off and a guy comes running through and throws a nade at me and ducks back into cover. I grab the nade, take a split second to aim it and throw it back. I kill the guy in cover with his own nade.

So let's recap, 4 grenade kills after spawning with 3 nades, lol.

My best "game" ever was something like 58 kills and 6 deaths.

My best "game" ever was something like 58 kills and 6 deaths.

And I'm just happy when I have more kills than deaths. That's just crazy, and also why you only join Wooly's game if you get a party invite ;)

There was a guy on that building on Crash, you know the one, down at the lower spawn that has a ladder up to it? Well there's a guy up there, laying down prone and sniping people, so I climb the ladder, dry hump him for about 10 seconds (I wanted the kill cam to only show me humping him) and then I knife him in the back (just like at home with my wife!).

Well this was great, but not "great."

I walk up behind a dude crouching next to a planter with my M16 and think, "Might as well get a headshot out of this." So I take the time to line up his noggin and take a shot with my M16 from about 6 feet. Unfortunately, he didn't die. I was already starting to run on to the next spot when he turned around and killed me. :s1002: Apparently the helmets some of the classes wear really do stop bullets.

Don't know if it was my "greatest moment" but it sure as hell was the funniest. We were playing one of the hardcore games with friendly fire on. The countdown begins...7-6-5-4-3-2-1...BAM...I am dead...You were killed by your TEAMMATE SARCASTRO. Nice. I spawn and die by head-shot from my own teammate 0.05 seconds into the match. All I could say was "DUDE!" I laughed my ass off.
I remember that, I laughed so hard I was killed twice by the opposing team in a matter of seconds not paying attention. That was classic! :s1136:

One time, I actually killed more than I got killed. I'll never forget that.

I call bullshit

OK, so I count assists as kills. DON'T JUDGE ME!!

:s1002:

Okay, so I got to try out the Sabotage gametype tonight. I had two of my best games ever in terms of kills.

Game 1: 82 kills and 11 or 12 deaths (can't remember exactly)

Game 2: 87 kills and 22 deaths

That was hella fun! Although I'm not too fond of the gametype yet I don't think. Most games seem to go to the sudden death mode, which is really close to playing S&D.

That was hella fun! Although I'm not too fond of the gametype yet I don't think. Most games seem to go to the sudden death mode, which is really close to playing S&D.

Which makes it awesome! :D

I've played Sabotage a few times and really enjoyed it. It's fast paced but still has an objective. I know what you mean about the sudden death, but I'd much rather have that than a tie. It makes matches more of a possibility on it, because few people like playing 4 hour matches because of ties (GRAW).

Team Death Match. We are towards the end of a close game and I'm about 50/50 on k/ds. Not helping out much as usual. We are on the map w/ the gas station/gully/farm. At the end of the game I am near the stone bridge but everyone is battling near the wood bridge according to the radar. The round timer is beeping so I look to the sky and toss a hail mary grenade towards the biggest cluster of red dots on my radar. I'm facing a building and don't even see them. Bohya +20 I must have hit at least two! I love random grenade kills!

Here is another good one, we are playing bigteam battle, we jump in a room full of kids. Once they see our "clan" tag, they start yelling out names at us, cursing blah blah blah. Right before the match begins all they kept saying was bag'em and tag'em. Match begins, we are playing bog, I run to bravo point, lay down in the dirt. First 30 seconds of the game, I picked off 5 guys and already have an airstrike, drop the airstrike right in the center, get killed before I can get 2 more kills for a helo. Get 5 more kills, ahhh, another airstrike in the same place, BAM! get 7 of them. Everyone else on our team was doing an awesome job staying alive also, Drummer, Zwij, even Southpark all had an airstrike, someone else had one too but cant remember who it was. Needless to say we raped them so hard their mother enjoyed it. Final score was 1000= Tag

270=kiddies. ANother funny thing about that match was, right as the match started, the song "Bodies" from Drowning pool comes on my mp3 player, and me and the guys are just dropping them left and right. When we enter the lobby, they all got quiet.

Which makes it awesome! :D

I've played Sabotage a few times and really enjoyed it. It's fast paced but still has an objective. I know what you mean about the sudden death, but I'd much rather have that than a tie. It makes matches more of a possibility on it, because few people like playing 4 hour matches because of ties (GRAW).

We played a lot of Sabotage last night - I think that's my new favorite game mode. Lots of action and a fair amount of teamwork/tactics.

We only went to one sudden death though, where I added to my personal blooper reel: I see all this fire coming from the second floor of the three-story building on Crash, so I go to chuck a grenade. But then I see Sarcastro pop out onto the back balcony and think, "Huh, maybe he cleared that floor. Maybe I should throw this across the fence instead." Turn ... kaboom! Suicide! Of course this was like 10 seconds into sudden death.

Asian: That was great! But you gotta give them credit. They were laughing about how hard they got spanked, and they did stick around for the next game (which they won, barely).