Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SARCASTR0

Wednesday - Halo Night

I'll be late as well, probably closer to 10 if something doesn't pop up. *sigh*

Just want to give everyone a heads up. I created a TAG HALO silver account to manage some friends lists. Send out the friend requests.

Sorry I wasn't really there last night. Played horrid and just wasn't into it. My allergies won. Maybe Sat. Any how good games all. Sorry I just missed you Spark.

I tried to make it, but the Yankee game was just too good and I was really tired by the end of it. I may try to make it again on Saturday.

I got frozen at the Starting Game screen and then kicked.

Planned to only be off for a half hour but ended up being into 3 AM.

I plan to be on tonight. BUT I was having issues with live last night so that may throw a wrench in the works if it's still a piece of crap.

I should be there later tonight. Remember to send out FRs to TAG HALO. We've only got 5 people on the list so far :)

Not sure if I'll be there or not. I have some personal things to attend to, and it might wrap up in time, but it may not.

Not sure I'll make it this week - I am supposed to be playing GoW but may be able to switch to Halo after, of course every night is a potential Halo night for me ;-)

I should be there later tonight. Remember to send out FRs to TAG HALO. We've only got 5 people on the list so far :)

Wait, didn't we have some other TAG Halo account setup a while back??? (I may have no idea what I'm talking about though)

Wait, didn't we have some other TAG Halo account setup a while back??? (I may have no idea what I'm talking about though)

Not that i know of. All this started once the friends of friends update happened. TAG COD4 and TAG BURNOUT were created shortly thereafter. If there is a TAG HALO it's definitely not called that because i created exactly that account about a week ago.

The 360 is scheduled to get back from the repair center tomorrow, so I should be showing up for the Halo nights again soon!

Do the Halo 3 nights still happen? I'd be interested in getting into some Halo tonight, but it's been a while. Is there a friends of friends list I should be sending a FR to, or someone who usually hosts or gets these games together? I'm able to host if you need someone with a good connection, but my friends list is rather thin at the moment. ;)

Do the Halo 3 nights still happen? I'd be interested in getting into some Halo tonight, but it's been a while. Is there a friends of friends list I should be sending a FR to, or someone who usually hosts or gets these games together? I'm able to host if you need someone with a good connection, but my friends list is rather thin at the moment. ;)

This still happens, yeah. If you want a "friends of friends" function, definitely send a FR to "TAG Halo". Halo night seems to usually start around 9 or 9:30pm Eastern time. Hope that helps. :)

I sent a FR to TAG Halo, and yes I have all of the map packs. Due to my spending so much time on CoD4 I never got the Heroic one so I was able to get it for free...which made it easier for me to justify choking up the money last night for the latest pack. I should be on most of the evening; 5p-11p or so. Thanks a bunch.

Good games last night! It was great to make some new friends (Santini, Dante, Wheeler) and to reconnect with some long lost ones (Lackwit). I wish I could've stayed longer, but the wife needed my help. Looking forward to some BR bunny-hopping goodness again sometime. :P

Yeap Drednawt, actually I think I haven't played with you since de GOW days. I had a great time.

Actually I have something to share, I guy sent me FR while I was playing Orange Box TF2. He asked about the TAG.com and I told him that basically we look for mature players, no screaming kids is the basic rule ;). I told him that we all want "clean" games and pure fun. This has happened before and this indicate is the concerns of many people like us....

=Later Tom