Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SARCASTR0

Wednesday - Halo Night

Had a blast playing with everyone last night, as always, and good to play some Halo with you Dred. I hope to get more games in with you in the future.

The question of the day, though, is: Why can Wheeler's box only load Sandtrap? lol.

Good games last night everyone! It was sweet to have such a full room going. Keep showing up everyone!

Wheeler - You better forge some killer sandtrap variants since that's all you can play. :D

ok ok F-tards... I have no clue what happened. I've had this box in Iowa for all of three months and I literally only play halo on it like 6 times a month. Maybe it's underused! I think the problem may be my internet connection... I'm in Rural Iowa and have had a lot of connection problems. I've had them out and it's not much better.

speaking of... I'm going to clear my cache! oh, and I'm playing again tonight and prolly tomorrow for those who wanna get some game on!

I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm heading to bed in a few minutes so I can get up at 3:30a to run my wife to the airport for a job interview a few states away (OMFG lol). I'll probably be on tomorrow night though!

My headset is broke, least my main one and the standard one doesn't seem to work either.

So I'm going to have to figure out why it's not working first before I can do much.

I'm going to try and get on... won't have a full headset rig but we'll see how it goes.

Oh and I found some of the special maps I was looking for.

I went out and bought Rock Band, and then proceeded to play with said game with my roomies for quite awhile. I'll be there next Wednesday for sure.

I'm ready for a Halo 3 night what exactly does everyone play it'll be my first time playing with any TAG buddies since i joined just wanna know what the plan is

I'm ready for a Halo 3 night what exactly does everyone play it'll be my first time playing with any TAG buddies since i joined just wanna know what the plan is

If Wheeler is at the helm it's objective all the way :) We don't have a game plan going in, so we're always open for suggestions. If you have some maps or variants you want to try just bring it up. We'll try anything at least once. And we usually start around 9pm. See you then KG!

Another night of halo 3 slips through my fingers as once again i'm swept up into bed then into CoD4 clan matches gotta love it sorry i missed it hope i can catch the next one

After a weak showing last week, just thought I'd bump this up to see who's down for some Halo 3 action tonight??