Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
mygt2fast4u

The faces of the TAG community

Hey everyone, I just thought it would be good for TAG member to post a picture of themselves in this thread that way so all of us can maybe get a better feeling for each other and put an identity with the people we talk to, play games with, and have become friends with.

CIMG1200.jpg

• Like 1

sunburned.jpg

Me with severe sunburn after the spring race weekend at Talladega in 2006.

Not only was I burnt to a crisp, but I was hung-over as well... I was less than enthusiastic for the picture.

Hey everyone, I just thought it would be good for TAG member to post a picture of themselves in this thread that way so all of us can maybe get a better feeling for each other and put an identity with the people we talk to, play games with, and have become friends with.

CIMG1200.jpg

Are you on a sinking cruis ship?

We were going down, and i was so happy!! lol no, they make you do a safety drillbefore every cuise and you have to put that thing on and stand there in a line... like if the ship is going down everyone is going to line up and board the life boats all nice and proper!

We were going down, and i was so happy!! lol no, they make you do a safety drillbefore every cuise and you have to put that thing on and stand there in a line... like if the ship is going down everyone is going to line up and board the life boats all nice and proper!

Singlehandedly the worst part of a cruise. That hour and a half is brutal. The vest are designed to make you float on your back with your head out of the water, but when you are standing, it forces you into a hunched over position. They cram you about 150 a time into a color coordinated "muster room" and go over guidelines. That's how Carnival did their's anyway...

Singlehandedly the worst part of a cruise. That hour and a half is brutal. The vest are designed to make you float on your back with your head out of the water, but when you are standing, it forces you into a hunched over position. They cram you about 150 a time into a color coordinated "muster room" and go over guidelines. That's how Carnival did their's anyway...

It was the same on ours.. except instead of a room.. we were standing on a deck, and they kept cramming people until you were sitting on someone lap... and then they said.. if you hear this.. then you need to put your jacket on and come to this spot.. ummm no.. I will find my wife and we will jump on a boat and say see you on the shore!! lol

I couldn't find a photo of myself, but I remembered I have a self portrait lingering in cyberspace. So I grabbed that. And besides, GQ wouldn't let me use the images from the 2007 swimwear photo shoot without the permission of the female super-models involved.

self_portrait_large.jpg

HAHAHHA, di you already have some starbucks in you! :s1100:

I was hopped up on something, that's for sure! :blink:

I dont have any recent pics but this one is from about a year ago-

mymugyi2.jpg

Here's a pic of my fiancee, its the only picture i have because she absolutly hates having her picture taken-

pb160027wz9.jpg

This is me and My awesome wife in Notre Dame when we beat the crap out of Tennessee. (My wife's team). Yes we got our asses handed to us the last year and yes i am the only fat Mexican leprechaun in the world. Go Irish-mexicans!!!!!!!

DSC00038.jpg

Hatter and Bodicca

l_389f8e073cf3c46bf479f1ded87bcfcc.jpg

Took me a little while to find ya in the picture Jimmy, but I see you now. :goat:

Me and the wife on vacation in Hawaii.

MeandtheMrs2.jpg

A few of me playing in the sand.

Sunjump.jpg

GlamisEastervacation2007062.jpg

-Oside

I'm not sure if I've ever posted a picture of myself on here. I'm usually the photographer, so there's an amazing dearth of pictures of me in our collection. Here's some where I don't look like a complete tool (like I really am).

My wife (Alicia) and I in some tall ass building in Chicago. I'm thinking this is about 5+ years old, because I look a lot rougher when I look in the mirror now.

MeAndAliciaInChicago.jpg

Part of the reason were were in Chicago (above) was to see a Cards/Cubs game at Wrigley. It just so happened that we were supposed to go to the game the day after Darryl Kile died. Hmm, since that was in 2002, then, yeah...the pic of me and my wife was from 5 1/2 years ago.

DayThatKileDied.jpg

Myself and my son (Cole) at some family gathering at my brother's house about a year ago. My son rules for many reasons, not the least of which is pictured below this one....

IM001854.jpg

....the kid can drink me under the table! I think he was around a year and a half old and could knock out a six pack! Hah, no...of course there's nothing in there. But he really wanted to make sure.

IM001646.jpg

Just out of curiosity how do you fugly sacks keep scoring the hot chicks???

I guess god really does have a sense of humor!

The many faces of nite.

Drunk

me2.jpg

Drunker

me3.jpg

Drunkest!

me.jpg

The middle one is the most recent. And no I didn't have a stroke. I'm just mugging for the camera! :)

Something just occurred to me.

So far mygt2fast4u has your job (therefor your income), probably the area in which you live, a photo or two of you and your loved ones, and thanks to krazyness, what you drive...

Just saying that TAGgers may start leaving ransom notes behind.

:s1029: Just j/k, I think these threads are a a great idea and a cool way to learn more about each other.

Just out of curiosity how do you fugly sacks keep scoring the hot chicks???

I know - tell me about it!

Here's my wife:

scarlettjohanssonglobescd1.jpg