Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
mygt2fast4u

The faces of the TAG community

Something just occurred to me.

So far mygt2fast4u has your job (therefor your income), probably the area in which you live, a photo or two of you and your loved ones, and thanks to krazyness, what you drive...

Just saying that TAGgers may start leaving ransom notes behind.

:s1029: Just j/k, I think these threads are a a great idea and a cool way to learn more about each other.

these were my thoughts all along with my daily posts.....gt just stole a little thunder and got me info a little quicker. :)

only kidding...if i wanted to do anything i could think of better peoples info to steal that the bunch of hoseasses on here :)

I know that's Scarlett Johansen and not your wife, but I thank you anyway. :s1274:

Scarlett who? WTF you talking about?

:s1029:

I know that's Scarlett Johansen and not your wife, but I thank you anyway. :s1274:

he's got that pic taped under his pillow so he can flip it over and "do his own business" each night before he smiles and falls asleep.

:taunt:

Scarlett who? WTF you talking about?

:s1029:

I admire your taste and your ambition, Cap.

Let your reach always exceed your grasp. :)

Something just occurred to me.

So far mygt2fast4u has your job (therefor your income), probably the area in which you live, a photo or two of you and your loved ones, and thanks to krazyness, what you drive...

Just saying that TAGgers may start leaving ransom notes behind.

:s1029: Just j/k, I think these threads are a a great idea and a cool way to learn more about each other.

Yes so my evil plan of getting what little I can get from you guys is almost complete... never under estimate the new guy!!!!

Here's my original TAG pic thanks to LadyC ... :s1004:

sarc.jpg

Wife (on the left), her twin (on the right), and I last halloween. I went as a corrupt DEA agent.

2.jpg

I'm pretty active in Freemasonry. So here's me as a Past Worshipful Master of my Masonic Lodge and being inducted as a Knight Commander Court of Honor (that's me kneeling). ... and no, we have no treasure and don't want to take over the world. :)

pm.jpg1.jpg

Just for the heck of it ... On a recent vacation trip, the wife and me ran into JTAR doing what he does best.

jtar.jpg

Isn't that a Rhino? I thought Jtar was a purple Hippo? Your such a doofus, for a PHD rocket scientist that is.

destin

Me and the twins in Destin this past July/August.

This is me and My awesome wife in Notre Dame when we beat the crap out of Tennessee. (My wife's team). Yes we got our asses handed to us the last year and yes i am the only fat Mexican leprechaun in the world. Go Irish-mexicans!!!!!!!

DSC00038.jpg

I hear there is NOTHING luckier than a fat Irish-Mexican.

OK, we've got Hatter on a clock... We need that picture of Nef on a t-shirt or coffee mug or something.

Edit: After looking through all these pics again, I can see that TAGers are fans of the boobies. It's not scientific, just my observation. :s1120:

After my first post the old lady saw this thread. I had to listen to "see, the other guys put their girls up there". So here she is. Misty my fiance' (left) Chrissy her sister (right)

l_5c1498b1116a2f4f96e8870e425469d5.jpg

X-Mas 2007

Me

l_dc1cb5b003673e1e034723ade74ed8f0.jpg

Very drunk 1AM Thanksgiving 2007