Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
mygt2fast4u

The faces of the TAG community

One thing is for freaking certain...you (we) are all a bunch of ugly MF-ers and your (our) wives are far hotter than any of you (us) deserve.

Speak for your self, I'm a sexy bitch. I don't know who's sexer...me or my Mystic.

Well here's the only picture of myself I can find right now.

I'll upload a couple more later... maybe

625715507_1de9a1ce05.jpg?v=0

Oh here's one of me as a boom mic operator for halloween

286220057_0118ccba3f.jpg?v=0

I happen to be wearing the same glasses in both pictures.....

Edit: After looking through all these pics again, I can see that TAGers are fans of the boobies. It's not scientific, just my observation. :s1120:

I think we can add guns, or weapons in general, to the list.

I don't know who's sexer...me or my Mystic.

Sorry to ruin the ending for you... but she wins. :P

You have to admit... its pretty close.

sorry friend. its really not! :s1029:

Edit: After looking through all these pics again, I can see that TAGers are fans of the boobies. It's not scientific, just my observation. :s1120:

Who isnt?? :s1085: :P

Here's me, the wife, and son in Disneyland last year.

(I'm cupping Alice's ass.)

dscn4691lp8.jpg

My wife and tiger-boy.

dscn2830gc1.jpg

I don't know who's sexer...me or my Mystic.

Sorry to ruin the ending for you... but she wins. :P

You have to admit... its pretty close.

sorry friend. its really not! :s1029:

You guys are going to emotionally scarr me for the rest of my life!

Capt' I have to agree Oside that poor girl looks like your abusing her in the photo. Very professional of her to try and smile through it all - that Disney hires good people :good:

Is she still in therapy or has the restraining order kept you out of contact? ;)

j/k

Nice pics your kid is adorable as always in the tiger costume :P

You guys are going to emotionally scarr me for the rest of my life!

Yeah. Thats kind of what goes on here. Trust me. You'll get used to it. and after a while you may even come to enjoy it! :P

Nice pics your kid is adorable as always in the tiger costume ;)

Thanks Calvin! :D

And I'm sure Alice is still in therapy. :s1004:

Isn't that a Rhino? I thought Jtar was a purple Hippo? Your such a doofus, for a PHD rocket scientist that is.

Yeah ... but I thought it was funny anyway. 8-)

2231174706_778edc6830_o.jpg

AAronCOG.jpg

Me at work ;)

Figure I will add a bit more:

My name is Aaron; 21

Gamertag = TK AaronJones

I am currently playing filler games until the next big wave hits. I missed out on things like Kameo and Condemned so that is what I am playing now. But I am still active in MP games like CoD4 and Halo3 (and whatever else friends are playing).

I asked a co-worker (Weephun) for a good gaming community and he pointed me here. NO KIDDIE VOICES!

Add me if you wanna play some games!

Here's my original TAG pic thanks to LadyC ... :s1004:

I'm pretty active in Freemasonry. So here's me as a Past Worshipful Master of my Masonic Lodge and being inducted as a Knight Commander Court of Honor (that's me kneeling). ... and no, we have no treasure and don't want to take over the world. ;)

pm.jpg1.jpg

Are you allowed to post pics of that? I thought you guys were super secret. At least that's what I have been led to belive from anti bush propoganda videos.

Hey everyone, I just thought it would be good for TAG member to post a picture of themselves in this thread that way so all of us can maybe get a better feeling for each other and put an identity with the people we talk to, play games with, and have become friends with.

CIMG1200.jpg

Bah, I remember having to do this. Takes forever. When I did it I was in front (child) but now I have to be last. I don't think anyone would follow this nice neat pattern if the boat really was sinking. Every man for himself ;)

Are you allowed to post pics of that? I thought you guys were super secret. At least that's what I have been led to belive from anti bush propoganda videos.

Uh ... no. It is a very common misconception. (BTW ... I just love conspiracy theories and ill-informed, anti-masonic rhetoric. (Not intended at you, Stick) )

When both of those pictures were taken, the rooms were full of family and friends and open to the public.

Here's a good site if you have time for the read. http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonry/Altf/secrets.html

"Anti-masonic groups accuse Freemasonry of being a clandestine society hiding dark and sinister secrets. Many Grand Lodges respond to this accusation with the inane refrain that "we are not a secret society, but rather a society with secrets." One could even question whether we are even that since accurate exposures of our "secret" ritual were published centuries ago and can be found today in any book store and on the web at a number of anti-masonic web sites.

So why should anyone bother to join Freemasonry if they can just browse to a web page and find out all our secrets? Because Freemasonry it is not about learning secrets, it is about the formation of a fraternal bond. This bond forms only through a candidate's direct participation in the three degrees of Freemasonry. Our ancient degrees are meant to be actively experienced and not read nor passively observed. The mystery comes about in how participation in our degrees creates the fraternal bond. So while we may in fact have no secrets to hide, there is still a mystery in Freemasonry that one can only discover by being initiated into the mysteries of our ancient and honorable Craft."

Who isnt?? :s1085: ;)

( . ) :s1019: ( . )

:amen:

You're damn right considering I paid good, hard earned money for my wifes pair of bolt ons. (After that vacation pic.)

-Oside