Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
mygt2fast4u

The faces of the TAG community

jimmygettingoffwithhippo.gif

Hatter look what I found!!! :grin:

Hey that's a pic of Hatter and jtar together. Kind of looks as if jtar LOVES Hatter if ya know what I mean. :s1029:

-Oside

Hey that's a pic of Hatter and jtar together. Kind of looks as if jtar LOVES Hatter if ya know what I mean. :s1029:

-Oside

Hatter has "Hippo on the Crotch" ... wonder if the ladies know?

-Oside

All I have to say is don't ever let Hatter get you a drink. I think he slipped me something. I woke up in the monkey exhibit wearing a blonde wig and my pants around my ankles. :blush:

guess I'll have to dig out some pics....of course I've said that everytime a thread pops up that involves posting pics and I've never got around to it.

I must say though, mygt2fast4u......you look like a white Lebron James....seriously.

2231174706_778edc6830_o.jpg

AAronCOG.jpg

Me at work :P

Figure I will add a bit more:

My name is Aaron; 21

Gamertag = TK AaronJones

I am currently playing filler games until the next big wave hits. I missed out on things like Kameo and Condemned so that is what I am playing now. But I am still active in MP games like CoD4 and Halo3 (and whatever else friends are playing).

I asked a co-worker (Weephun) for a good gaming community and he pointed me here. NO KIDDIE VOICES!

Add me if you wanna play some games!

You lucky sonofabitch! :lol:

Welcome to TAG! Start sending out those FR's and get into some COD4 and Halo games! :D

Wow there's some really good Photoshop material here, obviously the new guys haven't had this experience yet and are eager to share their pics, lol.

Oh and Mytget2fast you seem to be fishing for a lot of personal info here What's next the "Share your SS# and credit card #" thread? :s1072:

You can't just bust out that picture and not include the rest! There are some good ones in that photo album. Like Rogar, Miami and I holding hands through the park.

2231174706_778edc6830_o.jpg

AAronCOG.jpg

Me at work :P

Figure I will add a bit more:

My name is Aaron; 21

Gamertag = TK AaronJones

I am currently playing filler games until the next big wave hits. I missed out on things like Kameo and Condemned so that is what I am playing now. But I am still active in MP games like CoD4 and Halo3 (and whatever else friends are playing).

I asked a co-worker (Weephun) for a good gaming community and he pointed me here. NO KIDDIE VOICES!

Add me if you wanna play some games!

You lucky sonofabitch! ;)

Welcome to TAG! Start sending out those FR's and get into some COD4 and Halo games! :D

Halo tonight!

Oh and Mytget2fast you seem to be fishing for a lot of personal info here What's next the "Share your SS# and credit card #" thread? :s1072:

Hmm, good idea.. i just have to come up with a sneaky way of getting that info!!!

Seriously though, I am glad to see all of you posting pics, it is a lot of fun seeing the people we play online with and chat in threads with.. I am really great this thread has had the great response it has so far!

Disney3008.jpg

Wife and I on one of our many trips to Disney World. I think this was in Feb 06. Notice I'm not cupping Pooh's ass.

BeachReunion010.jpg

At the Outer Banks, N.C. family reunion July 2006. Gotta represent the Yanks.

Disney3008.jpg

Wife and I on one of our many trips to Disney World. I think this was in Feb 06. Notice I'm not cupping Pooh's ass.

BeachReunion010.jpg

At the Outer Banks, N.C. family reunion July 2006. Gotta represent the Yanks.

Although we ar epretty sure the thought of it crossed your mind to cup Poohs ass :taunt: