Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nitemare1

Seriously news media. STFU about the swine flu!

Look at this bullshit:

Other precautions worth considering in case of a pandemic:

Get a bicycle (automobiles keep you from interacting closely with people, but there is the potential problem of fuel shortages).

Set up online banking and shopping services.

Keep a supply of cash at home.

Look into the possibility of working at home.

If there are ill and non-ill people in the same house, set up a zone for the sick and have a threshold area between the two where the ill people can leave things for the non-ill and vice versa.

---WTF!? Are they serious?

Have a month's supply of food in your home (non-perishables) as well as a can opener and a first aid kit.

Buy a small, self-contained water purification system and/or stockpile bottled water (even though Canada has safe, drinkable tap water, occasional dysfunction in water treatment systems can occur and you cannot go a day without clean water).

Keep batteries, flashlight, candles and matches in the extreme case of disruptions in power supplies.

If you are taking prescription medication, have an extra month's supply.

Stock up on contraceptives, pain killers, multivitamins and oral rehydration fluids.

Holy shit - the world's coming to an end!

I just read somewhere that the CDC expects the amount of infected/deaths to rise lol. Why can't we have a zombie virus! I think its cheaper to get into the bio-weapons division compared to robotics and stuff. I want bear/komodo dragons eating terrorists!

They closed a school district down here (San Antonio) for 2 weeks because they found 3 cases. They are suspecting that 100's of kids down here already have it.

It's not really a big deal unless it really spreads fast and we can't keep up with it via medicines. I don't think the scare is getting it. Right now is actually the "best" time to get it. Tamiflu and the other one is readily available. The problem comes in third world countries that don't have the best health care (I.E. Mexico) or if so many people get it in a short amount of time and we run out.

The regular flu can kill you.... it has a low chance of killing you if you are treated, but imagine what happens if you can't be treated for it.

I think I'm going to have some nice pulled pork for lunch!!!

Well, it looks like we can calm down a little bit. They caught the bastard that caused the whole thing...

pigkiller.jpg

Meanwhile, the Truthers are losing their SHIT right now, convinced that this is the first attack by the New World Order.

I'll be "pulling some pork" at noon in the men's can...if ya know what I mean.

Hey-O!

Hey-O!

Creepy... :)

Hey-O!

didnt an ohio senator get introuble for trying to do that in an airport bathroom last year? be carefull it could be a set up.

Yours or that of someone else? :(

I've always been curious about that hole in the stall wall.....

:P

didnt an ohio senator get introuble for trying to do that in an airport bathroom last year? be carefull it could be a set up.

Out here we pronounce it "Idaho" :(

LoL. My wife is a nurse at a clinic and she said she's sick of all these people comin' in wanting to get tested for it. She said most of them dont even have any symptoms, they get a runny nose and think they got it. She did tell me tonight that they think they may have actually had one come back positive though. I told her she's staying in a hotel until this blows over LOL. I bet all the clinics wish the TV would stop hypin the shit, well maybe not. They are probably making a fortune off these tests...

I'm in NYC right now; I'm contemplating whether it's better to try to contract it now while it's so mild or try to avoid it entirely. Would an immunity to the currently mild strain also provide an immunity to the possible mutation of a more virulent strain? hmmmm....

Would an immunity to the currently mild strain also provide an immunity to the possible mutation of a more virulent strain?

No.

They're reporting first confirmed case in Tennessee at Harding School in Nashville - Closed until May 7th.

Loading all my magazines now ... For Zombie Headshots.

A month's supply? :lol:

Stock up on contraceptives ... :lol:

Because when the shit hits the fan, people are dieing everywhere, and the zombies are knocking at your door...all anyone can think about is boinking like rabbits.