• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
no1hustler

What are you drinking tonight?

Tony    0

At some point last night my girlfriends mom left some Sake at our door. So I guess we will be having that for hump day!

MrZwij    2180

I don't touch stouts or porters until the heater goes on in my house. :)

I enjoyed the hell out of some Landshark Lager the other day ... today I realized it's an A/B beer. :( Still tastes good on a hot summer day though.

no1hustler    5193

I enjoyed the hell out of some Landshark Lager the other day ... today I realized it's an A/B beer. :( Still tastes good on a hot summer day though.

Yeah, A/B is getting sneaky. They own a ton of "micro" brews now. It is hard to tell who owns who. Landshark isn't a bad beer either. I like to think that A/B stays out of the day-to-day brewing operations but I really have no idea.

MrZwij    2180

Just for fun I'm going to go look up Michelob Ultra on beeradvocate.com now. Before I read the beer snobs' opinions I wanted to post here that my review would basically boil down to: "Tastes a bit like a vodka and tonic made with very little vodka, where the ice has been allowed to melt too long. But that's not all bad."

MaynardJames82    542

Stouts are pretty much all I drink! It's hard to find porters around here, especially ones over 8% ABV.

no1hustler    5193

Stouts are pretty much all I drink! It's hard to find porters around here, especially ones over 8% ABV.

Yeah, I'll drink porter's and stouts anytime! Hell, my son's name is porter.

MaynardJames82    542

Never had this before, but I'm going to try it tonight! Like Guinness its got nitrogen infused into the bottle which enhances the pour/head...but it's much stronger than Guinness at 6% compared to 4.2%

MaynardJames82    542

Had the Ten Fidy again last night, the nitro milk stout and a kalamazoo stout. Here was the best pour surprisingly, the nitro was really cool too.

Unlike the last time I had the Ten Fidy, this one was aged a bit. One year makes a big difference with some of these bigger stouts. Tasted way better than the fresh one I had a couple weeks ago.

ninjabjj    1286

Last night I drank a Sleemans Clear, finished a Lego Millennium Falcon, and went to bed!

IM FUCKING HARDCORE!

Too funny. I'm hanging out with my Aunt and Mom last week and they were wanting some beer for a get together. They asked me if I can go and get some Semens. They kept saying it in conversation. I just about fell to the ground I laughter.