Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
FineAgedTequila

How did you find TAG?

How did you find TAG?  

315 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find TAG?

• Fellow gamer
    • Other website or forum
    • Podcast
    • Search engine
    • Other

I did a Google search for "adult gamers" because I wanted some more people to play BFBC2 and MW2 with that weren't little shits. This was the first result. I browsed the site for a few days, realized this is a place I'd like to be a part of and now here I am.

I played with several members before I actually joined. Ooopy finally talked me in to signing up. Been here every since.

Well Lobstah got me over here. I didnt have an Xbox nor highspeed internet at the time & was having a blast with Lobstah playing Ghost Recon with some AGE players then when u guys switch over to TAG he set me up with a intro somewhere around the begining of Sept 2005 & the rest is history.

I have been around like a small some of you since GNG. I met Sharky in early days of xbox live on MotoGP and suffered through the GNG fallout, AGE (check the history books, i came up with the name) fallout and now TAG (no fallout yet, lol j/k) but some how i feel it's always cause of me.

I was originally introducted to AGE by BBQ and then ended up coming over here once this started up. Probably due to the fact that more of the people I gamed with were part of TAG...

I marked other because I wasn't really sure how to respond. But ultimately I credit DavidNDC and hitman23vtech with pointing me to TAG.

Funny enough while googling to make sure I had their gamertags correct, I found this.

Ahhh memories. :)

Yeah...who wrote that?

I have been around like a small some of you since GNG. I met Sharky in early days of xbox live on MotoGP and suffered through the GNG fallout, AGE (check the history books, i came up with the name) fallout and now TAG (no fallout yet, lol j/k) but some how i feel it's always cause of me.

Ummm...too much crack smoke issues. I came up with the acronym Adult Gaming Experience then EmptyWay mentioned enthusiasts instead of experience. For some reason that one was more popular...never liked it myself. It's funny that they still use Dr. Scares logo for the site.:lol:

Well I used to be a part of AGE then came a time that nobody seemed to be on there anymore when Hatter hit me up and filled me in. I have since been part of this for a long time now.

Ummm...too much crack smoke issues. I came up with the acronym Adult Gaming Experience then EmptyWay mentioned enthusiasts instead of experience. For some reason that one was more popular...never liked it myself. It's funny that they still use Dr. Scares logo for the site.:P

no, no, no. check the archives i did it first, adult gaming enthusiasts. i was robbed by the white man.

Ummm...too much crack smoke issues. I came up with the acronym Adult Gaming Experience then EmptyWay mentioned enthusiasts instead of experience. For some reason that one was more popular...never liked it myself. It's funny that they still use Dr. Scares logo for the site.:lol:

no, no, no. check the archives i did it first, adult gaming enthusiasts. i was robbed by the white man.

I hated enthusiasts. I could never spell that shit when I was trying to type in the URL.

My days started off fairly dramatically...

Once upon a time I had a best friend....we'll call her OooohBeta

We used to game, and laugh, and have fun...then one day

She found new XBox friends and I was left with different people, ones who weren't Cuda...I mean Beta

One day, depressed and sick and tired of not gaming with my best friend I did what anybody would do...I stalked her gaming activities.

Sure enough, her nights were spent with some other girl....SPRACKY....and a couple of guys. They all seemed to be from something called TAG...so I read over Beta's shoulder and learned about this TAG.

Three months of posting, chatting, gaming, and ass kicking and I was finally a member of TAG...and I was finally good enough to game with my best friend again. That is my story

Edited by YesImFatAndUgly

My days started off fairly dramatically...

Once upon a time I had a best friend....we'll call her OooohBeta

We used to game, and laugh, and have fun...then one day

She found new XBox friends and I was left with different people, ones who were Cuda...I mean Beta

One day, depressed and sick and tired of not gaming with my best friend I did what anybody would do...I stalked her gaming activities.

Sure enough, her nights were spent with some other girl....SPRACKY....and a couple of guys. They all seemed to be from something called TAG...so I read over Beta's shoulder and learned about this TAG.

Three months of posting, chatting, gaming, and ass kicking and I was finally a member of TAG...and I was finally good enough to game with my best friend again. That is my story

HAHAHAHA OoohBeta? lol

I came over to TAG from AGE when Hatter(??not sure if HE was the one who made the site originally) started the site. Krazyness and Lobster told me about a group leaving from AGE, so... since I was really only playing Madden at the time (with Krazy and Lobster) I came to AGE with them.

I wound up here after getting frustrated with the tweens on xbl and started randomly searching for an adult-oriented gaming site.

I had no idea what I was getting into...:)

Well i found tag by my friend bluud bane who writes on the forum and i started playing with tag memebers with him and enjoyed it very much. I was a member of age for quite awhile but started to get upset with some of their current practices and wanted to find some new people to play with with a more adult attitude to gaming but also relaxed and so far it seems this is just right.

Taz0380.png

Just found TAG the other day, heard of it from my friend who just learned of it from a friend who's been on here for a while i guess. Long story short, a friend of a friend. I'm glad to be here though, because i wanted to find some better people to game with, i have my few friends, but their work schedules conflict with mine so i usually game alone, and that gets frustrating when your in a lobby full of twelve year old boys screamin in their mics calling eachother gay.

One of my friends who is also here (ZenReaper) told me about this place a couple times. Finally decided to join. Wish I would have joined sooner. :s1107: