Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobstah

Homefront News!

THQ had the Homefront media event in New York yesterday and announced a little bit of good news for 360 owners.

First the 360 will get all future Homefront DLC first and

second the 360 will be getting one exclusive MP map called suburbs, heres a video of the map-

[ame]

[/ame]

Suburbs is pretty sweet, i lover the Pabst Blue Ribbon ads all over the map. And in the rush like mode you can lock down the gas station pretty easily with a little communication with team mates.

I've been excited for this game since I heard about it at E3. I hope to see other TAGgers with it. Hopefully it will be a good multiplayer :(

Probably a little bit of both but from that video they seems to die pretty quick like in CoD. Hard to say though until I get it into my hands. I'm really intrigued by the story though. The multiplayer just seems to be extra bonus.

I laughed so hard when that guy was in the tree house and he gets blown up by the rocket. Haha!

Probably a little bit of both but from that video they seems to die pretty quick like in CoD. Hard to say though until I get it into my hands. I'm really intrigued by the story though. The multiplayer just seems to be extra bonus.

I laughed so hard when that guy was in the tree house and he gets blown up by the rocket. Haha!

lmao that was AWESOME

I havent heard much about this game. Is it more like CoD or like battlefield?

probably more like frontlines.

CoD like in controlling and action, but its definitely is like battlefield in the scope/size of online play (maps and number of players).

Forget THQ, this game is being developed by the develpers formerly known as Trauma Studios...makers of the infamous Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942. Because of the overwhelming support for their mod, they were aquired by DICE to help make Battlefield 2.

After DICE closed the "DICE NYC studio" they formed Kaos Studios. Their first solo project was Frontlines: Fuel of War. The only multiplayer shooter on the 360 with more than 24 players in a match...it has 32 and 50 player servers.

Sure Frontlines wasn't all that polished, nor was it anywhere near a big budget title, but it was a decent game. I'm looking forward to their future titles and hope they get more respect and money to work with in years to come.

Nice,and that's why xbox rules over ps3,we always get exclusives,and things first...

That doesn't change the facct that the ps3 is a superior console

I am really interested in this game - but only really for the campaign, which looks really immersive. MP looks like just another military shooter to me, and I stick to Halo for the most part for my MP fix.

Amazon's giving you a $10 promotional credit if you preorder this from them - that's something they haven't seemed to do in a while.

Unfortunately I just realized this is scheduled to drop 3 days after Dragon Age 2 ... not sure I should be buying both of these in the same week.

Amazon's giving you a $10 promotional credit if you preorder this from them - that's something they haven't seemed to do in a while.

Unfortunately I just realized this is scheduled to drop 3 days after Dragon Age 2 ... not sure I should be buying both of these in the same week.

I will be getting it but I noticed the same thing Zwij, I don't think this is a smart move for THQ.

Nice,and that's why xbox rules over ps3,we always get exclusives,and things first...

That doesn't change the facct that the ps3 is a superior console

Like what? Like that fact that it took me almost one and half hour just to play Gran Turismo, a new game with a 798 MB update? And that was a for the career mode, when my son wanted to play online, well now we wait again.:s1150:

Anyway the best console is just a matter of opinion, and we've been through this road many times.

For me is a good Blu Ray which give mm the opportinity to play Ps3 exclusives...

Though i agree with pipios in some respects Lets not hijack a thread about a game.

Im stoked for this game and I hope it doesn't end up sucking.

Well I wasn't that interested before but I'm getting intrigued now.

I am too. I need something to get me away from CoD.

I am looking at Amazon for this game and for some reason I am seeing the XBOX 360 version sold from a 3rd party and not by Amazon?

looking forward to this, so long as i will be able to purchase it...