Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
FineAgedTequila

Info: Signature Policy

Fuck, I'm 747 x 260.

I'll start looking for a replacement PS3 signature that does what I'm looking for. They aren't easy to find but I'm sure some scouring can locate another.

I think your fine, your only like 747x135. You don't have to add the 2 heights unless they are stacked, I think.

Fuck, I'm 747 x 260.

I'll start looking for a replacement PS3 signature that does what I'm looking for. They aren't easy to find but I'm sure some scouring can locate another.

I think your fine, your only like 747x135. You don't have to add the 2 heights unless they are stacked, I think.

Exactly right...you're fine Shaman. Basically if you could cover your signature up with this (imagine it's a shiny sticker for a second) then you're good to go.

samplema.jpg

shaman%20logray.jpgShaman_Logray.png

Edited by Wings of Cinder
  • Like 1

Thanks Lobstah and Wings. Finding another PS3 Signature that will update and show what I wanted wasn't happening so I'm happy my shit is good! :good:

The one I have on top is just a smidgin too big, but it is a popular signature icon. I really like it because it shows XBL and PSN on one picture. It is 470x155 and weighs in at 54.79 kb. It is a tad bit over the limit, but is it ok?

The one I have on top is just a smidgin too big, but it is a popular signature icon. I really like it because it shows XBL and PSN on one picture. It is 470x155 and weighs in at 54.79 kb. It is a tad bit over the limit, but is it ok?
If you put your two sigs side by side you will be good.

If it isn't, that's council's call, put em' side by side like the two are in my signature. It should fit and be within the guidelines then.

Yea, I actually wanted to do that when I set it up but I'm clueless about that htmlish stuff. How do I do it?

EDIT: Nevermind! I had one of those "ah ha! duh" moments

Edited by BadCooky81

Yea, I actually wanted to do that when I set it up but I'm clueless about that htmlish stuff. How do I do it?

EDIT: Nevermind! I had one of those "ah ha! duh" moments

Same thing happened to me when I wanted to do it...took me a few weeks of getting severely pissed off and shutting the window down in frustration that I had the site up in before I figured out to hit the "backspace" button on the gap between the codes. :doh:

Considering my Ps3 is broken and I won't be getting a new one :P, I decided to change my signature and just stick with the 360 ones.

FYI, Shaman yours is fine on my screen, but people with lower resolution it could put them on two lines. I'm inclined to let you keep it as is though... most people's monitors these days are plenty big that it shouldn't go to two lines

FYI, Shaman yours is fine on my screen, but people with lower resolution it could put them on two lines. I'm inclined to let you keep it as is though... most people's monitors these days are plenty big that it shouldn't go to two lines

Testing it with 1024x768 (very painful on the eyes, lemme tell you) and signatures that fit the new size don't break and don't create a need for horizontal scrolling either.

So yeah, we should be good.

It just barely fits on the iPad screen (the narrow way) so ... you got that goin' for ya.

Here at work I get the "Department of the Interior Block Page" in most signatures. I find that offensive. :)

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Uncheck Show Signatures

Hopefully the public service announcement that is my sig is still legal :P

You're actually a little over on height...and you'd definitely be over by quite a bit if you put them side by side.

Might I suggest an edit...

steelersdouchebag-edit.jpg

That's a pretty quick solution and it still gets the point across.

Edited by Wings of Cinder

With the recent TAG games over, we'll be enforcing signature size limits again, especially the height. Please ensure your signature meets the limitations.

If mine doesn't it's not my fault :p I did not create these awards but I must show them off lol

Thank god there's an option to hide all sigs. smile.png

Indeed. +1 to this.

p.s. is it ok to quote your own post?