• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobstah

Tebow is now a Jet!

Lobstah    1482

Lol, Denver traded him this morning for a 4th round pick. And to think that Cromartie(sp?) just tweeted yesterday that the Jets players don't want him.

Bad Zwolf    3

Lol, Denver traded him this mornin for a 4th round pick. And to think that Cromartie(sp?) just tweeted yesterday that the Jets players don't want him.

God bless the Jets...where else would we get this much regular entertainment? This is going to be fun.

p4man    1489

Ouch, a 4th round? That's a bit of a slap in the face to the guy that got them into the playoffs.

Bad Zwolf    3

And in other NFL news Saints coach Sean Peyton suspended for 1 year, ouch!

Yeah, just saw that...I think that's a bit much but that's my Saints fan bias speaking and it could be a lot worse. Overall I'm okay with it.

What I'm not happy about is that it's a "statement" suspension that I doubt will lead to any real follow up. In other words the NFL gets to look good without taking a long hard look at what's going on across the league...because that's just not in their best financial interest. I'm not saying every team is doing the same thing or defending Williams (he always kind of rubbed me the wrong way, actually) but what was going on with the Saints wasn't happening in isolation.

Lobstah    1482

And in other NFL news Saints coach Sean Peyton suspended for 1 year, ouch!

Yeah, just saw that...I think that's a bit much but that's my Saints fan bias speaking and it could be a lot worse. Overall I'm okay with it.

What I'm not happy about is that it's a "statement" suspension that I doubt will lead to any real follow up. In other words the NFL gets to look good without taking a good, long hard look at what's going on across the league...because that's just not in their best financial interest. I'm not saying every team is doing the same thing or defending Williams (he always kind of rubbed me the wrong way, actually) but what was going on with the Saints wasn't happening in isolation.

I think this is kind of like the Pats scandal thing. What I mean is I think most of the teams do this type of thing but only the team that gets caught becomes the scape goat.
  • Like 1

FineAgedTequila    3231

Seriously whoever is in charge of the Jets should be fired. They had serious locker room issues and were accused of pampering their marginal QB. So then when it's clear they can't land Peyton after half-heartedly pursuing him, they extend said marginal QB to a 3 year deal to "show faith" in him as the future.

Now they sign a QB who has more hype and circus than anything else? This makes no sense whatsoever. They're complete morons and it's absolutely wonderful to watch as someone who can't stand the Jets.

• Like 3

Dr Superb    2342

Seriously whoever is in charge of the Jets should be fired. They had serious locker room issues and were accused of pampering their marginal QB. So then when it's clear they can't land Peyton after half-heartedly pursuing him, they extend said marginal QB to a 3 year deal to "show faith" in him as the future.

Now they sign a QB who has more hype and circus than anything else? This makes no sense whatsoever. They're complete morons and it's absolutely wonderful to watch as someone who can't stand the Jets.

agree 100% poor jets fans!!!

GO GIANTS!!!

Bad Zwolf    3

Seriously whoever is in charge of the Jets should be fired.

That would imply that there is actually someone in charge over there. At this point I'm not so sure there is.

Tripp    402

ha, tebow is probably a better qb than sanchez. the jets got a decent deal for basically a 4th rnd pick.

sounds like former saints def coach williams is basically out of the nfl, suspended indefinitely, ouch.

Bad Zwolf    3
sounds like former saints def coach williams is basically out of the nfl, suspended indefinitely, ouch.

Yeah, that part of the deal I'm 100% okay with.

• Like 1

mygt2fast4u    101

I really wanted to see tebow in Jville.... They need to sell tickets and put people in the seats. I think it would have helped do that and would have bolstered Tebow since thats his hometown...

I think he is screwed now that he is in NY... I wonder how long until Sanchez wants to punch tebow!!! lol

Lobstah    1482

The theory was that Jacksonville didn't want to upset Gabbert who they believe is going to be their franchise QB. At least that's what they were saying on NFL network.

NeoFette    281

Technically he'll be in New Jersey...in fact, the only TRUE NY team is the Bills...I wish they'd change the Jets and Giants to 'Jersey'...

BadCooky81    126

Tim gets to play on the same team as the QB who made him cry, Greg McElroy.

tebow-crying-1024x768_display_image.jpg?1281450802ncf_u_mcelroy11_300.jpg

I'm predicting a Saints-Jets Super Bowl.

Vampire 33    755

Roll Tide!!

Ok, so Tebow should be a Tight End.. nuff said....

Saints were STUPID!! Yes, I am sure other teams are doing things or buying dinners for their bounties, but where the Saints screwed up and why it was so strong, is that I believe I saw mention where they had this bounty thing with rewards WRITTEN DOWN!!!!! WHAM! HAMMER TIME! And I love Who Dat?!

Maybe Greg will become starting QB and Tebow a crying tight end.....however, I still am proud of Tebow to staying true to himself and his character. I would much rather have children watch him on the field than PacMan Jones, Plexiglass Burress, Ray The Hitman Lewis, etc....

• Like 1