• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sylentman

Ncaa Football 13

Sylentman    27

Anyone buy this game? I have been thinking to buy it since I hadn't played it for two or three years. I am also die hard Roll Tide fan and it is just hard to ignore this game.

By the way, I just learned that Ncaa Football 12 costs at 9.99. I am not too sure if 12 and 13 are similar.

The link for 9.99 dollars.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/b/product/detail.jsp?skuId=2340293&pid=1218321173482&ev=prodView

Crimson Nagus    181

This is going to be the first year in almost a decade that I do not buy NCAA. I've stopped buying TW as well. EA just isn't making enough improvements to keep me interested plus, I find myself playing sports games less and less (don't know why, they just don't hold my interest for as long anymore). The past couple years I never even finish 1 season in NCAA, just got tired of playing it. I know people love the realism of the recruiting system in the game now but, it was one of the things that bored me the most. I just wanted to play my next game but had to spend 30 minutes to an hour recruiting after every single game. You can't just let the CPU do it unless you want a really crappy team the next year. It just got very tedious and boring, to much of a good thing IMO.

Sylentman    27

I do understand your feelings. I have been thinking so hard to buy it but I don't think I will get it. It is nothing news about them every year. I don't want to shell my money on the game unless it is very worth and do something better than the previous years.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

Much as I enjoy the newer features, I haven't bought a football game since I realized that the 2009 edition is just as fun as any of the newer ones. You guys are right in that they barely add anything since the NFL made EA exclusive.

Sylentman    27

It is tough for me because I have withdraw from having sports games. I was heavy in sports games and loved buying them. I was away from 360 for 2 or 3 years and finally brought a 360. I noticed that sports games weren't for me even though I am still sports fan in real life.

ROLL TIDE!!

reerun865    124

I have been buying this for the past 7 or 8 years? 13 doesnt seem to be that much different. THat slo mo thing they have is kida weird and annoying in my opinion. But i always get the new one anyway so ill try to get a review in as fast as i can. THe graphics seem the same and i dont know how much more improving they can do or willing to do.

Tripp    402

madden and ncaa usually get a purchase from me after they've been out 2 yrs or more, then i get them for around $5 each. the yearly sports games are a waste of money to get new imo, the prices on them drop so fast after release.