• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calvin

Anyone else excited for the new Tomb Raider?

Calvin    989

I've been following this one for a while now and it's looking better and better all the time. I'm actually stoked to get this and I can't say that about any tomb raider since the first one way back on the original Play station!

(Another super looking title I'm watching with a lot of interest is "Remember Me" - new videos up on XBL have me adding this one to my short list!!)

Here's a look at this one.

We'll have to wait till 2013 for these but they are looking well worth the wait!

Cheers

Calvin

LilUbo    4496

Definitly have an eye on Tomb Raider.

dude, it's a video game! Keep it in your pants!

but wow, she is taking a beating the whole trailer! poor Lara! :(

Cbaoth    657

Yep, already pre-ordered the CE for 360 from Amazon. I hope it don't turn out to be an Uncharted game but with a female lead, as was hinted at on Playfire.

CaptNink    1345

I can't wait for this. If the video they showed at E3 is anything to go by, this game is going to be great!

Yep, already pre-ordered the CE for 360 from Amazon. I hope it don't turn out to be an Uncharted game but with a female lead, as was hinted at on Playfire.

That's exactly what it seems like, which is still okay with me. Uncharted is my top game series thus far.

I'm pretty stoked for this new tomb raider, the whole survival aspect seems like a neat idea for the series.

On a side note, is it just me or since the first tomb raider has Lara Croft's fun bags been getting smaller with each new game?

adam2104    185

Looks fun, I've been tracking this one for a while. I forget where I first saw it, but it's been a while. How close to release is this one?

MrBionic    0

That's exactly what it seems like, which is still okay with me. Uncharted is my top game series thus far.

Ugh, really? Uncharted is so generic though...

Nitemare1    1556

Game.co.uk accidentally leaked yesterday that the game has some kind of multiplayer.

heres the line that was in the product details.

It's gone now but I'm sure someone ended up with a slap on the wrist for it.

● Survive as a Team: Play a variety of multiplayer modes as Lara’s Shipmates or Yamatai’s Scavengers

I just preordered the new Tomb Raider yesterday, and there's also a Limited Edition TR controller as well; it looks neat, but I don't want to pay that much for a controller...

romanodog    2383

$45 plus you get Laura Croft & The Guardian of Light plus a new single player mission and a multiplayer map... I might have to pull the trigger.

Ooh, through greenmangaming.com you can get it for $36 using this code: GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

adam2104    185

I pre-ordered my copy last night with Amazon, The reviews so far have been stellar, can't wait.

Did you go with the X360 version?

Orion31    201

I pre-ordered on Steam... excited to play this game. Never really played the other Tomb Raiders as I was never a fan of the controls.

Bluud Bane    107

I pre-ordered my copy last night with Amazon, The reviews so far have been stellar, can't wait.

Did you go with the X360 version?

Yes I did.