Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calvin

TAG Friday Game Night

Game choice for this Friday  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What game/s do you want to play for the next Friday Night Game night?

• CHECK THIS THREAD FOR INFORMATION - POWERDRIVEN IS HOSTING NOW AND WILL POST THE GAME/S OF THE WEEK
    • SEE ABOVE!

Poll is back up for the next Friday night TAG game following the 2013 TAG Olympic games which is May 3rd, 2013. I'll refresh the thread prior to the game night so folks can vote again and get up any games they are interested in playing.

Looking forward to the Next round in a few weeks after the TAG games. Enjoy the TAG games everyone and good luck to you all!

Cheers

Calvin

Don't have any of those games, but sounds like fun!

Edit: Checked your Steam games, I'd be game for TL2 co-op (think it supports up to 6 per game) or a massive game of Civ V preferable against AI co-op

Don't have any of those games, but sounds like fun!

Edit: Checked your Steam games, I'd be game for TL2 co-op (think it supports up to 6 per game) or a massive game of Civ V preferable against AI co-op

I'm all for a Civ 5 game!

Maybe after date night P4man if we are still on look us up!

Mr. Bionic I'm sad to report I haven't bought an EA sports title in a few years (stick would be proud).

Civ 5 sounds like it might be go I'll add it to the poll.

Thanks guys keep the responses coming

I have Far Cry 3 and MOH warfighter. I wish I had civ 5, been waiting and hoping it would come to console. I will wait and see what the winner is and if I have it I will be there.

Well as of 3:00 PM MST I have 5 for Forza and 4 for Civ 5 so it's looking like Forza Horizons at 7:00 I'll check again in a couple of hours and post the final tally / winner this week.

Cheers

Calvin

Looks like Forza Horizons it is. Maybe we'll get to Civ 5 next Friday though! For those that wish to join us in a couple of hours look for me online I'll be hosting a room (just send me a message if your not on my friends list and you wish to join in Xbox tag is CaLv1n1 (exactly as it's typed)

Cheers

Calvin

Thanks to the guys that made it out. Wasn't as many as I hoped for but we still got some races in and had some fun. Looking forward to next Friday!

Cheers

Calvin

Sorry guys, we have been trying to get our son to sleep in his crib. Shortly after I got on he finally started to fall asleep. I decided that I should probably follow his lead and go to bed as well.

No worries Sir Trollsalot we'll catch you on the next one hopefully

Speaking of which Round # 2 is up so let me know what game you all want for Next Friday the 25th!

I'll add in the new titles as they are mentioned in posts I've just kept Civ 5 from round # 1 as it was the close second.

Cheers

Calvin