Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SithWarrior

Humble Bundle Deals

124 posts in this topic

Bump

Humble Square Enix Bundle

Games: Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Anachronox.

Beat the average price: Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: The Fall, Hitman: Absolution, Battlestations Midway and the Nosgoth Veteran Pack, more to come.

$14.99 or more: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Just Cause 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

these humble bundles have become:

tier 1: absolutely worthless shit you would never pay money for

tier 2: worthless shit piled high enough to make you think about it

tier 3: hey theres one game i wouldn't mind having, guess ill pay 15 bucks for it because i get all these other FREE games*

* = you will never play any of them

3 people like this

these humble bundles have become:

tier 1: absolutely worthless shit you would never pay money for

tier 2: worthless shit piled high enough to make you think about it

tier 3: hey theres one game i wouldn't mind having, guess ill pay 15 bucks for it because i get all these other FREE games*

* = you will never play any of them

There's absolutely nothing humbe about Square Enix. In my opinion, "Humble Bundle" has completely sold out from its original independent status. That's fine, but at this point it's as "humble" as Square Enix is "the actual guys who created Final Fantasy."

House you and I should have chatted before I bought the last 200 games...damn it you are spot on sir!

1 person likes this

House you and I should have chatted before I bought the last 200 games...damn it you are spot on sir!

You and me both...

Humble Transformers Bundle(Digital Comics)

Comics: first four volumes of Transformers: Classics

Pay more then the Average: all four volumes of Transformers: All Hail Megatron, Transformers: Autocracy, and Transformers: Spotlight, Vol. 1, more to come.

Pay 15 or more: get all of the above plus the first two volumes of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, and the first two volumes of Transformers: More than Meets the Eye.

Humble Weekly Bundle: Japan Edition

pay $1 and get: Unholy Heights, One Way Heroics and GIGANTIC ARMY

Pay $6 and get: Ys Origin, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae and PixelJunk Shooter, also includes the $1 games

Pay $10 and get: Astebreed. and also everything else

Hammerwatch and Gunpoint are both great games, definitely worth the $1 (or more).  Haven't played steamworld dig

i liked battlefront 1&2 and both empire at wars, that's a good bundle with all those star wars games.

Humble Origin Bundle 2

Games: Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, and Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Ches

Beat the average price: Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2, More games coming

https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle

39ea2fe59c0469e01751ae1b079c1063c35d54ec

Games: Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection, Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection, SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns), and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers.

Beat the average price: Valkyria Chronicles, Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection, Eastside Hockey Manager, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection, and a coupon for 66% off Football Manager 2016 in the Humble Store

$14.99 or more: Total War: ATTILA and Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection.

https://www.humblebundle.com/neo-geo-encore

Neo Geo Encore bundle

Pay What you want: ART OF FIGHTING 2, FATAL FURY SPECIAL, KING OF THE MONSTERS, METAL SLUG 2**, SAMURAI SHODOWN II, SENGOKU 3, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, BASEBALL STARS 2**, BLAZING STAR, and IRONCLAD.

Beat the average price to also receive THE LAST BLADE, PULSTAR, METAL SLUG**, METAL SLUG 3**, SHOCK TROOPERS**, NEO TURF MASTERS, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ‘98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION~**, TWINKLE STAR SPRITES**, The Neo Geo 25th Anniversary Soundtrack, REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2: THE NEWCOMERS, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002.

Pay $10 or more to get all of the preceding plus SHOCK TROOPERS: 2nd SQUAD, SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL, GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES, METAL SLUG X**, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH~**.

out of the 25 games only two are not DRM free~ and only 9 have steam keys**

1 person likes this

I paid the $10 usd for that Neo Geo bundle and it is awesome. The soundtracks alone would have run you $60 back in the day!