• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Grand Theft Auto V Night - INACTIVE THREAD

sansabar    740

Problem: "Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen"

http://wwegaming.com...rs-on-xbox-360/

"Step 1:

On your Dashboard, Go to System Settings

Step 2:

Now Navigate to Storage Setting

Step 3:

Now Go [scroll down] to Storage Device that has GTA V Installed

Step 4:

Hit Y then [select] “Clear System Cache”

Now try again, this freezes and constant “Loading Session” or “Waiting for other players” will be fixed. Rejoice Guys."

I will test this method asap.

EDIT: Does not work. I am still stuck at "Waiting for other players". No updates from Rockstar for 15 hours now. Ouch.

Thought this was going to turn into a :

Step 5: Smash box with hammer. Repeat until working.

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526

Last Updated 4:30 PM ET 10/2/13: Here are the latest updates as of this afternoon.

• For PlayStation 3 users, a PlayStation Network server issue was detected that was limiting the amount of possible concurrent users. This was preventing most players from accessing GTA Online altogether and as of this morning, that problem was resolved.
  • There is an issue that is preventing some players from getting through the first tutorial mission across both platforms. Many players have been able to get through this with repeated retries, and we are working on unblocking this for everyone as soon as possible.
  • This morning, we experienced some instability across the GTA Online services which is affecting even people who have progressed beyond the tutorial mission. We are identifying these issues now and are working to restore stability for users as soon as possible.
  • For the time being and until we have been able to get everybody access to GTA Online and things are running smoothly, we have disabled the option of purchasable GTA$ cash packs. Players can however keep on earning GTA$ by pulling off Jobs and other profitable gameplay activities rather than purchasing cash packs.

• Like 1

CaptNink    1345

Do you HAVE to play this tutorial race mission? I keep reading posts on other forums about people skipping it somehow.

no1hustler    5193

Do you HAVE to play this tutorial race mission? I keep reading posts on other forums about people skipping it somehow.

I doubt it. I tried joining someone last night and it said I have to do the tutorial first.

Wolfrat    526

I was finally able to get through the tutorial race tonight after many attempts the last two days. Now I am stuck at Cypress Flats LTS, which I think is the end of the tutorial.

I was able to just skip Cypress Flats LTS, and then I was finally in the GTA Online proper.

Tony    0

Hopefully next week will be better. I got on yesterday, but was kicked off at about 6:30 and was not able to get back on...At least I played all day on the first day haha

RockinYankee    117

Whos got the Keys to the TAG Crew? I would like in please...in game request sent. Thanks!

i think its hussy not 100% but i think he has something to do with it.

Thanks bro. Ill hit him up

Tony    0

Hugo is leader I believe. This week should be the official start to this since it seems most people were able to finally complete the tutorial mission!

sansabar    740

Hugo is leader I believe. This week should be the official start to this since it seems most people were able to finally complete the tutorial mission!

Yep! I am going to try as soon as i am able

I joined someone's Tag crew not sure who set it up so if I'm in the right place for gta night then I'm down to get down (JuicyUz) if I'm in the wrong place then please point me in the correct direction

Dr Superb    2342

I tried accepting a few requests earlier through GTA, and it said I was already in the crew. It was very strange. I know one was powerdriven. Power, did you make it in? Seemed like a bug...