• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Grand Theft Auto V Night - INACTIVE THREAD

Alex    991

Matt is a guy me, simian and Tony were playing with the other day.

no1hustler    5193

I tried accepting a few requests earlier through GTA, and it said I was already in the crew. It was very strange. I know one was powerdriven. Power, did you make it in? Seemed like a bug...

power is in. I've noticed that issue as well.

no1hustler    5193

I joined someone's Tag crew not sure who set it up so if I'm in the right place for gta night then I'm down to get down (JuicyUz) if I'm in the wrong place then please point me in the correct direction

Yeah, I think you are in there!

Alex    991

Seemed alright to me. Grinded out a ton of missions with him. Can't confirm any age though.

Nayrlladnar    54

I'd really like to see us solidify a day/time for us to all get together as a crew. I'm not having a lot of fun playing with the general public.

Dr Superb    2342

I'd really like to see us solidify a day/time for us to all get together as a crew. I'm not having a lot of fun playing with the general public.

Weds! but i will be on tonight if anyones is gonna be playing...

Tony    0

If you ever see me online, shoot me a message. I only play in private lobbies with friends :)

Tony    0

Excited for tomorrow now that it actually works! Lol I got my Cheetah for $650,000 and put in another $400,000 in parts to it. Been doing a LOT of races and it's really not too bad :)

Dr Superb    2342

whats the best way to earn money in GTA online?

Do jobs from your contacts.

yea, that's what I've been doing...but I've been getting 5k max per job. how are people already spending 100m on cars??

CaptNink    1345

yea, that's what I've been doing...but I've been getting 5k max per job. how are people already spending 100m on cars??

I think before the patch, there was an exploit that allowed you to "farm" a specific job for lots of cash.

But I hear ya...I'm just a poor street-hustler myself at the moment. Pimpin' ain't easy, son.

Dr Superb    2342

I think before the patch, there was an exploit that allowed you to "farm" a specific job for lots of cash.

But I hear ya...I'm just a poor street-hustler myself at the moment. Pimpin' ain't easy, son.

Bitch, ima cap you and jack your loot

CaptNink    1345

Bitch, ima cap you and jack your loot

You be trippin' bitch! My gat gonna explode all over yo face, ho!

Alex    991

it wasn't an exploit it was simply replaying a mission, exactly as rock star intended. They're making it seem like an exploit now because they patched it so it can't be repeated.

Tony    0

So who will be on for game night? Seems like everyone was finally able to connect online and play now. I had a game going with some taggers tonight that was a LOT of fun! Can't wait to get more than the 5 of us.