• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Grand Theft Auto V Night - INACTIVE THREAD

Nayrlladnar    54

I'll be around, maybe a little later. I have to go back into work to convert some servers into VMware that require off-hours downtime. No clue how long that will take. Save me a seat, though!

Dr Superb    2342

6am...

I'll be there tonight even though I will be on road for six hours today and tomorrow.

Do you get up at 5am?

Dr Superb    2342

Good luck with your p2v's nerd!

I'll be around, maybe a little later. I have to go back into work to convert some servers into VMware that require off-hours downtime. No clue how long that will take. Save me a seat, though!

• Like 2

krazyness    557

I'm playing now... Don't know if I even have a headset that works anymore...it's been probably 2 years since I've played anything online...

Alex    991

May not make it tonight, going to a gun deal.

Nah, older brother wanted an xdm9, I came just in case because I had my carry. Also, helps to not make a four hour drive on your own.

When GTA and real-life collide....

Tony    0

Ok...that was a lot of fun! Hah sorry my Internet shut off midway through that one race for like an hour. Only for XBL which was weird? Anyways, can't wait til next week!

Tony    0

Thanks to everyone who came last night. In total we had 9 people and it was a blast! We were able to see which activities are fun to play and which aren't. If you didn't join us this week, I recommend joining us next week :) My XBL connections somehow went out during a race lol I flew up off a hill and was disconnected late last night!

• Like 1

Tony    0

I'm excited. Figured out how to get my voice now through the stream as well for next time :)

Glad you go that to work. Next week we need to talk more smack to booboo ;)

RockinYankee    117

That was fun...sorry I couldnt stay long....besides having a plumber at the house last night,it was also the season premiere of American Horror Story..and the wife had to watch it

Tony    0

That was fun...sorry I couldnt stay long....besides having a plumber at the house last night,it was also the season premiere of American Horror Story..and the wife had to watch it

The "wife" had to watch it. Mmmhmmmmm ;)

• Like 1

Wolfrat    526

I collected about 30 million so far. Been spreading the love around. I'm a stock market genius.

You made $30,000,000 in GTA Online? I did not even think the stock market was active in GTA Online. How did you do this feat?

I am reading that BAWSAQ is currently only available for GTA V Story Mode, not GTA Online. LaziestNinja, did you make $30,000,000 in GTA V Story Mode or in GTA Online?

Tony    0

I collected about 30 million so far. Been spreading the love around. I'm a stock market genius.

You made $30,000,000 in GTA Online? I did not even think the stock market was active in GTA Online. How did you do this feat?

I am reading that BAWSAQ is currently only available for GTA V Story Mode, not GTA Online. LaziestNinja, did you make $30,000,000 in GTA V Story Mode or in GTA Online?

Story mode. Bawsaq is not up online yet

ninjabjj    1286

Shit I was only joking (forgot to add the 'I wish' part)

Looks like a ton of fun you guys had. Looking forward to joining ya next time.