• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony

Grand Theft Auto V Night - INACTIVE THREAD

Tony    0

55inh40_zps2106d1d3.png

When: Every Wednesday

Time: 9:30pm EST

System: Xbox 360

Who: Everyone

Host: Kronic Herba

To Join: Add me via Xbox Live (click here) Please send me a message or I will not accept!

Are you ready to have some fun-packed Wednesday's in your schedule? With Grand Theft Auto Online we have all of Los Santos, Blaine County and the surrounding Pacific Ocean to explore. Join us every Wednesday starting at 9:30pm EST for some 16 player Grand Theft Auto fun!

What is Grand Theft Auto Online?

In this installment of Grand Theft Auto, we aren't limited to a few game types to choose from. Everything in the single player is brought over to Online, PLUS more! We will fill San Andreas with up to 16 Taggers every Wednesday in a free-roam world. Each person will have their own apartment, vehicle, and even planes, choppers & boats! You may purchase any of these with the money you make playing online, but how high you build your fortune is up to you!

Whether you want to sit in your apartment Online, explore San Andreas, team up for a heist, play 1 of the 500+ co-op missions or play some regular game types is up to you! With 16 players and a whole open world, each Wednesday will be unique - so come join!

• Like 3

Tony    0

You bastards!

I work Wednesday nights. :(

Shoot me a friend request. For the first week I will probably be on this every night, and after that most nights lol I am sure I will have a lot of people wanting to join everyday (including taggers) :)

CaptNink    1345

You bastards!

I work Wednesday nights. :(

Shoot me a friend request. For the first week I will probably be on this every night, and after that most nights lol I am sure I will have a lot of people wanting to join everyday (including taggers) :)

Is done! Thanks :D

Crimson Nagus    181

I'll try and be there some but, Wednesdays were the worst day you guys could have chosen for me. Wednesday night church causes the kids to stay up later, which causes the wife to stay up later because she likes to talk, which all cuts into my "me" time. I'll probably never be able to make it by 9:30 EST, which is 8:30 here.

• Like 1

no1hustler    5194

I'll try and be there some but, Wednesdays were the worst day you guys could have chosen for me. Wednesday night church causes the kids to stay up later, which causes the wife to stay up later because she likes to talk, which all cuts into my "me" time. I'll probably never be able to make it by 9:30 EST, which is 8:30 here.

I like that multiplayer is coming out 2 weeks later after single player. It gives us all a chance to binge on that before we switch over to MP. I think that even though we have a "game night" one day a week, there will be plenty of people to play with throughout the week. If we don't see you Wednesday, I hope we see you another day during the week. :)

Tony    0

I know I will be on late, and I am sure some others will. Just join in later in the night :)

Tony    0

Managed to get on here before I head over to stay at the venue for my event this weekend. I will be MIA from now til Monday. But bumping this for others to see. We will have our first game night on OCTOBER 2ND! Hopefully the servers aren't bombarded too bad and we are able to do this no problem :)

Wolfrat    526

I cannot get past the opening race. I either get the 'Waiting for other players' bug, the 'Loading session' bug, or the 'Go to the Race Trigger' bug.

I would not expect to see me in GTA Online any time soon, since I am thinking it will take them 1-2 weeks to fix all these horrendous problems.

As soon as Rockstar is able to let me play GTA Online I will start playing it.

Tony    0

Online worked PERFECT for Sarka, I and a few other last night. Got to rank 25 and nabbed the most expensive house ;) For those able to get it working tonight, fell free to join!

no1hustler    5194

Online worked PERFECT for Sarka, I and a few other last night. Got to rank 25 and nabbed the most expensive house :s1190: For those able to get it working tonight, fell free to join!

How does the real estate work? Can more than 1 person own the same house or something?

Wolfrat    526

Problem: "Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen"

http://wwegaming.com...rs-on-xbox-360/

"Step 1:

On your Dashboard, Go to System Settings

Step 2:

Now Navigate to Storage Setting

Step 3:

Now Go [scroll down] to Storage Device that has GTA V Installed

Step 4:

Hit Y then [select] “Clear System Cache”

Now try again, this freezes and constant “Loading Session” or “Waiting for other players” will be fixed. Rejoice Guys."

I will test this method asap.

EDIT: Does not work. I am still stuck at "Waiting for other players". No updates from Rockstar for 15 hours now. Ouch.