• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
QuiGonGinRummy

(Xbox One) Fiesta Game Night - Every Monday

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

We're going to start using Mondays as a "Fiesta" game night to get some games into the rotation that don't necessarily need to be played every week. Game time usually starts around 9pm EST

Current schedule:

Monday August 14th:

Forza Horizon 3 Since the Fiesta game poll has garnered little to no interest past couple weeks I'm just gonna pick a game a lot of us have and haven't played in a while. FH3 is always a great time with a group of TAG'ers, hope to see you!

IMG_7794.JPG

• Like 4

xcoaste    609

Downloading it now. Last fighting game I played was Tekken.............................. on the original playstation.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

Not sure if I can make it tonight. I will try, but it won't be until an hour later.

I'm sure we will still be on at 10:00, but no big deal if you can't make it. Short notice is short. ;)

Tony    0

Not sure if I can make it tonight. I will try, but it won't be until an hour later.

I'm sure we will still be on at 10:00, but no big deal if you can't make it. Short notice is short. :s1190:

Problem is, 10:00 for you guys is 7:00 my time, so still early and need to get things done :(

MadWik    2123

I'll try to make it. I need to practice some. I'm having a really tough time with the sensitivity of the thumbstick on Killer Instinct.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

Sadly we realized that the party system is directly tied to the game you are playing now... You basically need to be in a party of 2 to play this game with a specific opponent. MS has really dropped the ball on that aspect, unless we were doing something wrong.

Next week we will play one of the bigger games and hopefully have more success.

adam2104    185

Sadly we realized that the party system is directly tied to the game you are playing now... You basically need to be in a party of 2 to play this game with a specific opponent. MS has really dropped the ball on that aspect, unless we were doing something wrong.

That's bizarre. That's counter to the entire point of the party system.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

That's bizarre. That's counter to the entire point of the party system.

Agree completely. From what I could figure out, for a two player game it literally says "who is the person at the top of the party list" and invites them automatically (after warning you "your party is too large to play this game"). It kept saying MadWik had been added to the game, while he was playing Forza with the rest of the party.

Dr Superb    2342

Set up next week to be Battlefield 4, since that's the most popular game on the list right now.

This may not be possible either.  Last night, the party system was not functional as well as getting into a game was near impossible.  and when you got in, it crashed.

Forza may be the best bet at this point.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

Set up next week to be Battlefield 4, since that's the most popular game on the list right now.

This may not be possible either.  Last night, the party system was not functional as well as getting into a game was near impossible.  and when you got in, it crashed.

Alright, we'll keep an eye on it and can go back to Forza if things don't improve.

I find it incredibly odd that there are this many issues with online on the successor to a console that was arguably the best online experience ever.

Dr Superb    2342

Alright, we'll keep an eye on it and can go back to Forza if things don't improve.

I find it incredibly odd that there are this many issues with online on the successor to a console that was arguably the best online experience ever.

i am pretty sure its because BF4 uses Dice servers, not MS.

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

i am pretty sure its because BF4 uses Dice servers, not MS.

True, but I haven't seen a game yet that I would say is an excellent online experience. Forza is probably the best but still buggy, and the party system makes everything far more difficult than need be.

MrZwij    2180

My experience with party chat and BF4 has been about 60 percent good. On launch day it didn't work early, but started to work around midnight(?). It worked fine Saturday, but didn't work Sunday. Last night Icky and I played and had no chat issues.

xcoaste    609

What is the plan for tonight? BF4 has been working much better for me all weekend. I will be likely be playing that around 8:30PM EST, unless there is a following playing Ghosts (only other game I have).

• Like 1