• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
QuiGonGinRummy

(Xbox One) Fiesta Game Night - Every Monday

Duke大王    883
1 hour ago, CaptainToay43 said:

... what... just happened?

Van Damme just happened.

• Like 2

Hoptimus    1123

Of course because I will be at D&D you will actually get on to play Bomberman. You goof. :p

BDaddyK    1105

Anybody playing anything tonights? There wasn't any interest in the game poll...

Duke大王    883
24 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Anybody playing anything tonights? There wasn't any interest in the game poll...

I forgot to vote. Derp!

Maybe it's time to bring back a specific game night to Monday? Forza? Diablo? 

zelq    105

I thought Wednesday's were unofficial D3 night, but maybe that's just for a select (and elite) few. I know @Hoptimus and I have the same issue, D&D every other Monday. Though lately it seems to be at most every other Monday and instead every 3rd or 4th...

• Like 1

Duke大王    883
18 minutes ago, zelq said:

I thought Wednesday's were unofficial D3 night, but maybe that's just for a select (and elite) few. I know @Hoptimus and I have the same issue, D&D every other Monday. Though lately it seems to be at most every other Monday and instead every 3rd or 4th...

Wednesdays were officially Overwatch night, then unofficially Titanfall 2 night. Technically we never changed Overwatch from Wednesdays, though most of the folks still playing Overwatch tend to play it every day. 

BDaddyK    1105
2 hours ago, zelq said:

I think that was just us, though any night could be D3/Maiden karaoke night for me :)

• Like 1

Duke大王    883
19 minutes ago, BDaddyK said:

Forza Horizon 3 tonights!!!

I'll be there, along with my terribly tuned hot wheels racers. 

BDaddyK    1105
3 hours ago, thebigjay19 said:

Damn, I don't have Forza 3 and I missed the previous nights. I'll try again next week.

I wouldn't worry, I think everyone missed the last night :p