• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
no1hustler

Official Game Clip Thread (Xbox One/PS4/PC)

no1hustler    5194

I'd like to submit this video to my insurance. As you will clearly see, Palimino is behind me, I'm driving the racing line like a boss and BAM, the MFer comes in way to hot and blasts me off my line!

• Like 4

Powerdriven    209

You have to hit Palamino before he hits you...duhhhh

I know what you mean. I brake accordingly or turn into him accordingly as he is starting to turn into me to wreck me. ;)

Palamino    459

I'd like to submit this video to my insurance. As you will clearly see, Palimino is behind me, I'm driving the racing line like a boss and BAM, the MFer comes in way to hot and blasts me off my line!

Lies!!  Clearly I had the inside line, lol

What no1hustler failed to mention is that he was on my ass for at least a lap and a half prior to this footage, and being the sneaky bastard that he is, he glitched the handling of my car allowing him to make the pass (had to be a glitch, it had to be!).  Besides, I clearly warned him in advance that I was running out of race and would have to get aggressive. ;)

• Like 4

Palamino    459

You have to hit Palamino before he hits you...duhhhh

I repainted my BMW so you won't recognize me, but this should be your normal viewpoint:

BroncosBMWRearRight.jpg

• Like 1

QuiGonGinRummy    2666

You smart guys should figure out how to embed SkyDrive videos. :)

Here is the embed code, that should help"

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=1F0222EA530CA8CD&resid=1F0222EA530CA8CD%21133&authkey=AF6siFBDFPbzJX4" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

MadWik    2123

I goofed with it some yesterday. Hopefully I can get something smoother working this morning.

The geeks at Microsoft overthought it, so there are couple problems. They provide a short link, but it won't work embedded due to their privacy filters. The embed code includes an authorization code and works fine, expect IPB doesn't like <iframe> tags.

There is one way to do it, but it would require the person posting to copy the https link from the embed code, and that isn't so smooth. I'll keep goofing with it.

(I know this thread has been derailed. Once I finish some testing, we can delete these off topic posts.)

(Edit: Everytime I add the media tag it faults and kicks me back to the home page. I got blacklisted by the firewall this morning. This might take awhile.)

MrZwij    2180

"I Hate Helicopters"

Was that from last night? I might have been in that helicopter.

Nah, I think that was a few days ago.