• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoptimus

360 COD Ghosts Extinction players?

Hoptimus    1123

Anyone play Extinction?

I got to play some with RockinYankee and would like to finish the first and the DLC ones sometime?

If anyone wants to hit me up! Lets get a party and kill some aliens.

RockinYankee    117

I need to play the new extinction levels that came out with the addt'l map packs. Speaking of which...isnt there another coming out soon?

Hoptimus    1123

Its out as of last night! I don't have it yet. Not sure if I will get it as Ghost players have died down quite a bit.

I still have not gotten all the extinction stuff done lol!

Bigbulletdome    185

I completed the first extinction pack a few times getting back to the way point and evacuating in the helo with the entire group, sometimes not (sorry volfan).  Wouldn't mind doing it again, never finished the additional expansion packs.

If you are interested, send me a note on live, best to have a party of 4 to get all the way through the 1st one.  I can always try to get a few additional friends back on this if needed.

Live tag Bigbulletdome