Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FineAgedTequila

<TAG> Diablo 3 Clan Leader Roster

Clan Leader: Kwahn

Officers:

FAT

txag79

Darkness

Pharbot

If anyone notices a clan issue please reach out to any of those listed here for help.  If the issue pertains to one of the officers or clan leader please reach out to a current council member for assistance.  

Welcome your new officers!

Promoting mommamonster, romanodog, and txag79  (council please add them to the group when you can, thanks!). 

send me a PM i dont always pay attention to these threads :) 

Once you have more than 9 posts, more options unlock.

10 posts.

You paid attention this time... :)

touche.

10 posts is more than 9.....

Once you have more than 9 posts, more options unlock.

10 posts.

You paid attention this time... :)

touche.

10 posts is more than 9.....

He has you there, Stevie.

Clan officer update:  

Romano has moved on to playing other games and has stepped down from being an officer.

Combattante is our newest officer, taking over for romano.  Congrats to Combat and thanks for volunteering to help our clan!

Gratz Combattante and I know you will be an asset to the clan as well as to TAG.

I think i added her correctly. Combat, if i deleted you, give us a sign!