• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Touched

Titanfall master list

Ghost Touched    358

Hi, people. I was digging through the Titanfall friends list post looking at the names, when I decided to do a quick C&P in to Excel and post them as one here. This should help if anyone is looking to add someone they aren't already friends with. I realize a lot of us have moved on from Titanfall, but there are still some players. 

Let me know if you were missed or see an error. I may work on putting in each person's preferred play time and time zone, dependent upon my ambition.  :s1176:

Of course if this is useless just ignore it and move on.  :s1174:

Tag Name                             XBL Name                           360/XBO

Wyvern13                             Wyvern13                             XBO

Wolfrat                                  Wolfrat                                  XBO

Dr Superb                              Dr Superb                            XBO

Primordial G00                     Primordial G00                      XBO

xcoaste                                  xcoaste                                XBO

romanodog                           romanodog                           XBO

metalsiren                             metalsiren                            XBO

MrZwij                                   MrZwij                                   XBO

Volfan5198                          Volfan5198                            XBO

BiggK                                     x BiGG K x                           XBO

studknckl                              studknckl                              XBO

IckyGunner09                      IckyGunner09                         XBO

MaynardJames82                MaynardJames82                  XBO

Powerdriven                          Powerdriven                          XBO

LackOfHarmony                 LackOfHarmony                      XBO

Lobstah                                 Lobstah                                 XBO

ShadowCVL                         ShadowCVL                           XBO

LaziestNinja                         shotojase                                XBO

jschu1                                    Jschu11                                 XBO

Palamino                               Palamino                               XBO

ragin cajun 01                      infamous rage                        XBO

MaCrotch                             Pat MaWhat                           XBO

Stealthcat                              STEALTH 042                       XBO

miamicanesfan                    miamicanesfan                      XBO

Orion31                                 Orion31                                 XBO

Made33                                 Made33                                 XBO

Tico                                        HumberTic0                         XBO

Sir_hellraiser                         Sir hellraiser                          XBO

BruteForce0G                       BruteForce0G                       XBO

Buddha                                 Frisky Buddha                       XBO

knowbody                             formerperson                        XBO

FirestarterMD                       FirestarterMD                       360

jbutler15120                         lobetastic                               XBO

Ghost Touched                  Ghost Touched                        XBO

Annihil8rMethod                Annihil8rMethod                        XBO

Hugo J Stiglitz                   Hugo J Stiglitz                          XBO

thebigjay19                        the big JAY19                           XBO

EDIT: Should probably add my own name  :rotfl: 

Edited by Ghost Touched

Wyvern13    445

Jesus, if only a fraction of that list still plays I should still be able to get in a full match.

There is still a good group of us playing nightly.

Wolfrat, Wyvern13, Sparktastic, Stealth042, x BiggK x, the big JAY19, Silentknight75, MaynardJames82, Volfan1589, LackOfHarmony & Primordial G00 are all still playing on a regular basis.

There is about to be a new patch out which addresses some gameplay issues as well as adding a couple of new game modes. I don't know about Harmony, but I think everyone else has the Expedition DLC - however, don't rush to buy it as a lot of folks don't care for those maps anyway.

Orion31    201

Jesus, if only a fraction of that list still plays I should still be able to get in a full match.

For some reason I have more fun on PC than on X1.

For some reason I have more fun on PC than on X1.

The PC version crashed my comp a couple times during the free weekend. I didn't have the patience to look up a fix.

LackOfHarmony    405

There is still a good group of us playing nightly.

Wolfrat, Wyvern13, Sparktastic, Stealth042, x BiggK x, the big JAY19, Silentknight75, MaynardJames82, Volfan1589, LackOfHarmony & Primordial G00 are all still playing on a regular basis.

There is about to be a new patch out which addresses some gameplay issues as well as adding a couple of new game modes. I don't know about Harmony, but I think everyone else has the Expedition DLC - however, don't rush to buy it as a lot of folks don't care for those maps anyway.

I don't have the DLC. It's not worth it to me right now to get it. Considering all it contained was three maps, I don't see any point until they've added more stuff.

We play a lot. If we could ever get everyone together, we could play a big TAG-only match. That would be fun, but Spark will probably dominate. He's a damn beast in the game.

Ghost Touched    358

This list has already helped me (not to self-congratulate  :s1173: ). I had a great time playing with Wyvern, Wolfrat, Stealth and Volsfan for the first time last night. We may not have made a name for ourselves, but we certainly gave 'em hell!

I'm going to have a relatively calm 4th of July this year, so if anyone wants to get some matches in, I'll be on in the evening on Friday and also a bit during the morning on Saturday. 

Wolfrat    526

I had a great time playing with Wyvern, Wolfrat, Stealth and Volsfan for the first time last night. We may not have made a name for ourselves, but we certainly gave 'em hell!

Going 9-0-1 in Marked For Death last night was much better!

Wyvern13    445

I had a great time playing with Wyvern, Wolfrat, Stealth and Volsfan for the first time last night. We may not have made a name for ourselves, but we certainly gave 'em hell!

Going 9-0-1 in Marked For Death last night was much better!

And we've had some even better nights! I got in a couple of matches late the next evening & we won 16 in a row. A few nights later we went 12 or so in a row.

Wolfrat    526

So far, my personal best streak is 18 Wins in a row.  My personal best streak of no losses is 27-0-1.

We were doing so well last night I did not even check my Win-Loss or Streak info, but, luckily, it is conveniently saved from session to session.

Sparktastic got online, and said he had a current active win streak of 45 in a row.  We one another one, so he was at least at 46 wins in a row.

thebigjay19    198

I wanted to show a clip of my best sniper shot ever but it is on my Xbox locked to upload studio. Oh well...

Oops, this was meant to go in the other thread.