Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

I created a clan on Bungie's website for TAG. Here's a link to it at Bungie's website. It's open to both Xbox Live & Playstation.

To keep out the riffraff, I left it with the default setting of needing admin (me) approval to accept new members.

Mission Statement
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Adult gamers, 21 & over, PC, Xbox, Playstation - see The Adult Gamer
  • Like 4

I just signed up, since I know I will be getting this, although I might be in the minority getting it on PS4.

I'm torn on which platform to get it.  Have you seen/accepted my PSN friend request?

Not yet I don't think. I haven't been on in a few days. I'll be on tonight so I will add you then. It won't be until around 1 AM central time and I probably won't be on long, I am still working on the last half of my 12 hour shift with only 2 hours of sleep. I should be on a decent bit this weekend though.

I signed up for the clan. I'm still not entirely sold on the game, but it is slowly growing on me. 

Most of the Titanfall guys are sick of hearing this, but I can't stop thinking about Evolve. Once it drops I bet I'll play that alone or the first few weeks.

To make things a bit easier & more fair, I will make all TAG Members Admin users. Don't abuse your powers! I don't think there is a clan bank, but if there is we might need to revisit full access at a later date.

Right now, that would only leave Ghost Touched as our only non-admin...

Does anyone know who "B1oody Sputum" is? I can't tell if that is PSN or an XBL name. Our member search is only for member names & doesn't include the PSN/XBL tags. No idea if he is a TAG

I have also just requested to join the Clan although I will also be playing it on the PS4. So anyone else playing on the PS4 feel free to add me. PSN: Tooboomafoo

Been looking for the TAG clan in the Destiny app but can't find it. Tried to open your link and it wouldn't. If you could send me invite in Destiny app would be easier for me to follow.

accepted those that recently applied... but i think i accidentally messed up the hyperlink in our mission statement and i don't know how to fix it... no more pushing buttons for me :P!

accepted those that recently applied... but i think i accidentally messed up the hyperlink in our mission statement and i don't know how to fix it... no more pushing buttons for me :p!

Be careful, some of the folks who ask to join the clan aren't signed up at TAG. I think we should keep this to TAG members & regulars. If someone has a buddy, they can take 2 minutes to sign up at TAG.

I'm a big believer that our online & in-game presence should match our website policies.

Also, I think it screwed stuff up when I made too many people admins. Orion, since you've been doing things, I'll leave you as an admin. Any members want to volunteer to be admin on the PS4 side?

EDIT: Well, the Bungie website won't let me do any modifications to the member list.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.