• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

LilUbo    4494
14 minutes ago, Bigbulletdome said:

I can't delete the 93 I get an error that name is already in use. Probably as that is the Xbox clan name.  Wyvern13 would have to answer if this is how the different groups were named.

I wouldn't be surprised if something internal at Bungie modified the clan name. I believe that there is a 100 person clan limit.

oh well, no big deal. thanks for checking :) (we PS4 people will just resent you Xboxer for stealing our name! :p hahaha) 

Bigbulletdome    185
1 hour ago, LilUbo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if something internal at Bungie modified the clan name. I believe that there is a 100 person clan limit.

oh well, no big deal. thanks for checking :) (we PS4 people will just resent you Xboxer for stealing our name! :p hahaha) 

Was able to change the PSN name by putting 2 spaces after TAG.  Hope that helps.  

• Like 1

Bigbulletdome    185

In clicking around I notice the admin area is a little different.  I have different screens for pending approvals, so I would agree that this was probably something internal at Bungie.

LilUbo    4494
38 minutes ago, Bigbulletdome said:

In clicking around I notice the admin area is a little different.  I have different screens for pending approvals, so I would agree that this was probably something internal at Bungie.

Thanks for looking into this :) Much appreciated :)

LilUbo    4494
1 minute ago, Bigbulletdome said:

I am back playing.  Will look at these if not done already.

Note the clan functionality is down at the moment as Bungie prepares for Rise of Iron.

Private Matches are going to be released tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilUbo    4494
3 hours ago, LilUbo said:

Note the clan functionality is down at the moment as Bungie prepares for Rise of Iron.

Private Matches are going to be released tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get that clan tags are appearing again, so it might be working again. 

Duke大王    883

So in order to have DukeDesu on the PSN, I had to start a whole new account (thanks, Sony!), which means I need to also be re-invited into the clan. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.