Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469

10 hours ago, DukeDesu said:

So just to clarify for everyone, we will have three different clans - one per platform. This is due to the player cap on clans. Sith is the founder for PS4, Wyvern is the founder for Xbox, and QuiGon is the founder for PC. I don't know who the admins will be for xbox and pc, but I am the admin for ps4. 

So i'm on Xbox One and just joined Siths clan the other day, sounds like I need to switch back to Wyverns clan?

Wyvern, could you send an invite out so I can re-join the Xbox clan?

Thanks,  Icky

On 8/28/2017 at 10:51 AM, Wyvern13 said:

I will be in Destiny 2. When I went to the clan site for Destiny 2, it broke it up into a PS4 clan & an Xbox One clan. I'm not sure about cross-over (like if you play on both consoles you are in both clans). It has me as the founder for the Xbox One clan, and told me that TaintedZodiac would be assigned as founder for PS4 clan. I am out of town September 5 through 8. I have a regular job so I won't be able to approve people until evening hours.

I think I can name as many administrators as we want. My druthers would be to limit the clan membership to people signed up for TAG and to limit admins to members (preferably active people). I won't personally do the PVP, but I will doing a lot of PVE on Destiny 2.

VERY IMPORTANT - It is much, much easier to find folks on TAG to approve for the clan if their Xbox Live account name is something very similar (preferably the same) as their TAG account.

Okay, I found the clan and sent the request to join (again)...

Sounds like Hugo may be willing to help being an admin for Xbox and i'm willing to help as well.  Once i'm back into the Xbox clan, feel free to set me as an additional admin.  I don't mind helping at all and plan on being on D2 quite a bit!

Bullet saw my XBL message and was able to accept our invites. We still need to get Clever, Kaiser Sooze, and Romano back over to the Xbox clan. Bandit already submitted a join request. The others are having issues with the app and website so it sounds like they're going to need a clan invite. Bullet or Wyvern, if you're reading this, here are their Bnet IDs:

BwA NutnClever

Kaiser Sooze

romanodog

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hugo J Stiglitz said:

Bullet saw my XBL message and was able to accept our invites. We still need to get Clever, Kaiser Sooze, and Romano back over to the Xbox clan. Bandit already submitted a join request. The others are having issues with the app and website so it sounds like they're going to need a clan invite. Bullet or Wyvern, if you're reading this, here are their Bnet IDs:

BwA NutnClever

Kaiser Sooze

romanodog

won't inviting their bnet id's invite them as PC players? PC players are supposed to go to QuiGon's clan. 

Not necessarily. The Bnet ID references their Bungie profile name. If you navigate to their profile page on Bungie.net, there is an invite feature that allows you to invite them to the clan you're an admin of and shows you which platforms they have an account under. They just need to select the "Invite to Xbox clan" button. 

I sent the invites out as requested above.  I asked for notifications on requests from the app however that doesn't seem to be working at this time.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bigbulletdome said:

I sent the invites out as requested above.  I asked for notifications on requests from the app however that doesn't seem to be working at this time.

yeah, the app seems a tad buggy at the moment. I get notifications alerts all the time then go to check, and there's nothing there.

For PS4 side, Sith is now the only person who can approve/disprove/invite for the TAG clan as I have stepped down as admin. Also, looks like clan functionality is disabled still, but when enabled it'll basically be a seasonal grind that will be reset.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:27 AM, AgonistesDML said:

Just sent request for Xbox One (XBL is AgonistesDML061). I'm new to TAG; a good friend of Ickygunner's and I look forward to gaming with you all.

Welcome to TAG.

Hit me up if you're on tonight. I'm only level 14 but climbing. 

We've been leveling up quite fast on the clan! Almost to rank 3. Excited for that public event bonus!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.