241 posts in this topic

Sent request for PS4.  Odd1tysmurf.  See you guys on.  I'M in Hawaii so will most likely miss most of you.

Approved

I think I did it right.... I clicked on join clan....and I think it let me in....

I think I did it right.... I clicked on join clan....and I think it let me in....

Correct you are in as TAG Xbox clan member

So can anyone explain to me what is the difference between a Group and a Clan?

You can be in many groups. You can be in one clan per platform. Your clan tag shows up in-game.

Applied.    is there anyone online now who would like to do missions or pvp in a group.  add me Pop-n__Fresh  (that's 2 underscores) please put TAG so I know its an adult trying to play... thanks guys

I have a friend who will be requesting an invite. His psn name is Justice429. does he have to be a member of the forums before he is accepted or is that more of a bonus? 

I know he meets the age requirements to be a part of TAG.

2 people like this

I have a friend who will be requesting an invite. His psn name is Justice429. does he have to be a member of the forums before he is accepted or is that more of a bonus? 

I would say the same thing that we do in Diablo 3: he just needs to post an introduction in the forums.

I would say the same thing that we do in Diablo 3: he just needs to post an introduction in the forums.

Ok, I will make sure that he does that.

The more the merrier! Feel free to advertise TAG to anyone and everyone you meet :)

Ok, I will make sure that he does that.

Let me know when he does (PM me is probably best bet) and I will approve him.

Okay, they were a couple of Xbox Live folks I didn't recognize in the roster, but one seems to have moved on (lobetastic) and the others I confirmed are TAGgers. Always a bit hard when someone has a different username & XBL name. There are a couple of folks awaiting approval that I didn't recognize - AmoraHalo and JojoX97. tooboomafoo's buddy Justice429 is also in the queue. EDIT - AmoraHalo is signed up on the site, but only ever did 1 post. Missed her in my searches because her XBL account wasn't included.

There are a couple of names on the PSN side that I don't recognize as TAGgers. Those are BlackedOutBobber and kiddagger.  Edit - I found them! That just leaves us with the folks above I am not recognizing.

I am fine with letting folks into either side of the clan, but as with the Diablo 3 side of things, they should take the 5 minutes to sign up & introduce themselves. I think we'd all agree that we don't want people who might not agree with TAG's no griefing, no glitching & no cheating.

I did approve Kronic Herba.

I just requested to join under the name scotty918 ... I'm scarce during the week, but I'm good to go on weekends!

Okay, they were a couple of Xbox Live folks I didn't recognize in the roster, but one seems to have moved on (lobetastic) and the others I confirmed are TAGgers. Always a bit hard when someone has a different username & XBL name. There are a couple of folks awaiting approval that I didn't recognize - AmoraHalo and JojoX97. tooboomafoo's buddy Justice429 is also in the queue. EDIT - AmoraHalo is signed up on the site, but only ever did 1 post. Missed her in my searches because her XBL account wasn't included.

There are a couple of names on the PSN side that I don't recognize as TAGgers. Those are BlackedOutBobber and kiddagger.  Edit - I found them! That just leaves us with the folks above I am not recognizing.

I am fine with letting folks into either side of the clan, but as with the Diablo 3 side of things, they should take the 5 minutes to sign up & introduce themselves. I think we'd all agree that we don't want people who might not agree with TAG's no griefing, no glitching & no cheating.

I been digging around trying to figure out why I cant get the TAG Clan name on my Hunter, this might be why?  Im not sure what you mean by moved on, still in the group on the website.  Any help on getting in the clan would be great.

Once you have actually played the game, you must return to the Bungie site and verify that you want TAG to be your Xbox One clan. Someone please tell Mallard to do this verification.

1 person likes this

I been digging around trying to figure out why I cant get the TAG Clan name on my Hunter, this might be why?  Im not sure what you mean by moved on, still in the group on the website.  Any help on getting in the clan would be great.

You need to click the button near the top to set the group as your Xbox/PS clan.

Wyvern, I've sent a request to join.  

I'm new around here.  I've been playing a lot of Destiny recently, and would love to have some people to play with.  I'll send out friend invites next time I'm online.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor