Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaman

The Adult Gamer, Extra Life and the Santa Fe Soap Factory, LLC.

26 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I just have to say i use these products and they are amazing! I have some super sensitive skin and everything i tried short of prescriptions made my skin break out like a kid going through puberty all over. The soap they make never makes me break out. This stuff is totally worth it! 

Also the Manly smells drive the ladies wild ;) 

4 people like this

Will you deliver beyond the wall to the northern wildlings? AKA Canada.

1 person likes this

We have but to be honest the shipping cost makes it almost not worthwhile. I can try and speak with USPS and find out if perhaps there's a better way to ship to Canada to reduce the cost.

The last time I shipped soaps up North it was in the 20/USD shipping range for 4-5 soaps or so. 

I'll speak with them within the next day or two and see if there is anything that I can do to make it worthwhile for the folks above the border.

1 person likes this

The last time I shipped soaps up North it was in the 20/USD shipping range for 4-5 soaps or so.

maybe some people in the same area can split the cost of shipping by grouping there items together?

1 person likes this

You people in Toronto will finally have a reason to meet each other... 

and take a bath? 

1 person likes this

and take a bath? 

Or shave each other

Things seem different in Canada...

...and not in a good way.

Things seem different in Canada...

...and not in a good way.

Hush...

The soap is awesome.  Great for gifts but more so for yourself..

1 person likes this

Some shipping information for Canada.

It appears I shipped the last package to Canada via a International Priority Mail of sorts to get it there quicker. Explains the cost.

I was told the best method to ship items to Canada would be International First Class. It does have a 2-3 week delivery time though. The pricing was better. For instance a pound and a half box was approximately 12.50/USD. A four pound box (the maximum for International First Class) was 28.00/USD.

A bar of soap was approximately 4-5 ounces.

Concerned about the ship time and the heat I went and pulled a pair of Leather bars that when they were made (April 2014) we took a pair and put them under the seats of our Jeep. The bars are still solid, they have fragrance though not as potent as bars from the same batch sitting on the shelves. This was three months in a closed up vehicle in the Texas heat.

What I can do is if you're wanting to ship to Canada shoot me a message and we can figure out the order. I can get a guesstimate weight with packing material and the box. Provide a shipping quote. If it turns out less we can refund the difference. If it's more I can eat the difference and learn to do my math better next time.

3 people like this

Thanks Shaman...

1 person likes this

I figured I could throw up updates here much like we do with the Shop's FaceBook page.

We began running a promotion in store where we're having a large "Back to School" SALE during the month of August. 10% of the purchase price from those sale items is being donated to Extra Life on behalf of TAG as well. At this point we've gathered roughly 10-15.00/USD for Extra Life. Considering that's only two days into the month, before school starts and in a rather small town...it looks promising.

We also added two new bars to the website. Autumn Lodge (Type*) as well as Hot Mess! both were added to the Novelty category.

Novelty Category of Soaps.

Hot Mess! really was a mess. Trying to create a combined fragrance bar (Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang Ylang) slowly morphed into a fourteen fragrance bar that doesn't smell bad at all.

I'll continue the updates as they come about and as new product is added to our website.

1 person likes this

I have some of these soaps as well. I use primarily the peppercorn shaving soaps and they work really well, last a long time, and aren't made of questionable ingredients like the canned shaved cream I was using before. Seriously, if you have to shave regularly, give some of the shaving soaps a look.

1 person likes this

I just bought two. Woohoo! Time to be a clean Mexican!

1 person likes this

Shaman-

Do you have a beard balm and/or a beard soap and conditioner? I currently use Honest Amish beard balm and have tried two or three natural beard soaps, but nothing I love yet. I would also much rather my dollars go to a TAG company!

http://www.amazon.com/Honest-Amish-Beard-Balm-Conditioner/dp/B009NNFB0O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407165678&sr=8-1&keywords=honest+amish+beard+balm

I just bought two. Woohoo! Time to be a clean Mexican!

I knew I recognized that e-mail address but couldn't place it. I just came back from the Post Office. Your package is on it's way to you sir!

Ghost Touched, nothing yet. We have a couple products in the pipeline that once they're completely tested (guess who the guinea pigs are) may be exactly what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I haven't a time table. If even one of the four of us thinks a product is sub-par it starts over from scratch.

1 person likes this

A small Friday update.

No new soaps were loaded to the website this week. The plan is to have two new bars up by tomorrow and two more on Sunday. Once that takes place I'll post an update here, in the thread, highlighting the additions.

During the week of August 1st through August 7th we collected 122.95 in eligible sales resulting in 13.00, rounded up for ease, towards the Extra Life benefit on behalf of TAG.

You should see the meter on TheAdultGamer's homepage creeping upwards.

3 people like this

I got my soap and I am very happy with my purchase!

2 people like this

I got my soap and I am very happy with my purchase!

Really glad you're happy!

I'm about to get rolling on getting things together here, shortly, so that by the end of the day I have some updates on the website.

We ended up adding five new bars to the website this afternoon.

Black Amber and Lavender / Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang Ylang / Lime, Basil and Mango / Vanilla Bean were all added to the Fruits and Spices category.

Fruits and Spices Category of Soaps

Zombie Repellent was added to the Novelty category...and it comes with a 110% Money Back Guarantee!

[110% Money Back Guarantee!] - We are so confident that our Santa Fe Soap Factory, LLC. Zombie Repellent will keep the undead away that we'll guarantee to the original purchaser that if, for any reason, they are attacked and devoured by the "nonliving" we'll refund the purchase price. No questions asked!

Novelty Category of Soaps

2 people like this

Another small Friday update.

We haven't added any new soaps to the website since last Saturday. I hope to have two new bars up by tomorrow and possibly two more on Sunday. Once again, after that takes place I'll post an update here, in the thread, highlighting the additions.

During the week of August 8th through August 14th we collected 93.90 in eligible sales resulting in 10.00, rounded up for ease, towards the Extra Life benefit on behalf of TAG.

You should see the meter on TheAdultGamer's homepage creeping upwards.

3 people like this

Since i have been using the acne soap for the past week or so, my face is less oily. During the day my face would get so oily that i carry around a small pack of baby wipes. I am done with my shift as I type and have not used a wipe all day. Great stuff!

3 people like this