• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FineAgedTequila

FYI - clan clean-up

FineAgedTequila    3231

Just wanted to provide everyone with a heads-up that we are going to go through the clan ranks and remove those who do not appear to be actively playing Diablo any longer and were not active in the clan.

We intend to do this from time to time since we are nearly full.

If you are reading this message, you're probably not one of the people who are inactive.  We are also not planning on kicking any full members (blues) of TAG at this time, and will retain those who have been officers or highly active in the past.

This is part of an ongoing effort to maintain a fun, social, and awesome place for all of us to play.  If you are reading this and happened to be kicked, PLEASE don't take it personally.  Maintaining the clan is not easy and each of our officers are doing the best we possibly can.

If anyone who has been kicked feels like it was a mistake, please feel free to reach out to any of the officers or to a council member.

Thanks everyone and happy demon slaying!

• Like 1

banecrushr    19

QUIT KICKING ME!! QUIT KICKING ME!!!   I mean literally!! Someone keeps kicking me under the desk@!!!  LOL understood FAT  i seem to be still going!!

• Like 1

Shaman    1144

I can be removed. I'll be playing some when 2.1 drops but more of my attention is going to be directed towards the Warcraft guild. That spot should be reserved for someone making real use of it.

DarthMooza    3

Ah I get it... 

Anyway I'm guessing I was purged at the last round as I was away for a few days (gotta scold my Dota2 friends for getting me into trouble!)

I'm sorry if you guys don't see me on the TS coz I haven't got the thing fixed and my mic isn't working.  

I've been joining a few clan runs tho :p (including an unbelievable night with the hot mamas here the other time) 

txag79    123

That was what happened. I tried in 3 different threads to get your Battletag ID yesterday Darth, but never got a response until after I went to bed last night. Look me up after 6 pm tonight and I will add you back in. txag79#1780.

Well, here's the thing...I lost my account information for battlenet, and then my phone stopped working, so I wasn't able to call them to have the authenticator removed from my account. I used an app on my phone to generate the authenticator code...and then Reaper of Souls came out for PS3, so I've just been playing it on console. Feel free to remove me; unfortunately, I do not remember my battletag, but I do know it was "Tess" with a four numbers. I believe. I'm pretty sure. Either which way, I am not offended to be removed, if I haven't been removed already.

UDReese    1

I'm not even in the clan yet, but if this is the way you kid each other... I really want in!  :) Still searching on D3 and I will send a request to some of the TAG leaders. Looks like good fun!

txag79    123

You are in the clan now Reese and this is your time to show the rest of the folks what old timers can do ;)

Kwahn    235

With few exceptions, I have purged the clan of anyone inactive for more than 100 days.  If you are a returning player and need an invite, just post in the D3 forums, or jump on Teamspeak and we will get you added back!

Happy Demon Hunting,