• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

romanodog

XBOX ONE VOG RAID

romanodog    2384

Ok who is all interested?  

Post up when you're available and I guess what level you are.  Enemies in there are up to level 28 so keep that in mind.  I would highly recommend being 28+ for this raid but no lower than 26.

From the other thread and other sources I have:
HuntingKnight

Ragin Cajun

Romanodog - lvl 28

BiggK - lvl 27

IckyGunner - lvl 27

Wolfrat - lvl 26 (not yet)

MilkMan - lvl 23

SupaJigga - lvl 28

idontwannastop - lvl 28

MadWik - lvl 21

Primordial G00 - lvl 22 (not yet)

Orion - lvl 27

mikeg - lvl 24

Wyvern - lvl 27

volfan - lvl 23

Did I miss anyone?  Is anyone on this list not leveled up enough? 

These require 6 people so we'll need more participants or some of us will need to run through it twice.

I'm available most nights after 9 or 10 eastern until 11 or 11:30.  Friday nights I stay up until 1 or 2.  

Remember we can stop and resume any time we need to so an hour or two per night would give us plenty of time to complete.

Primordial G00    1130

The moment I reach 26, I'm in.  Currently lvl 22.  When do you plan to start?

Perhaps I'll ask the Lizard Group nicely if I can play Destiny and level to a point I can raid :s1059: . Guess I'm just bitter not getting to play last night still.

romanodog    2384

We should aim to start Tuesday or shortly after.  From what I understand, the raid resets on Tuesday morning so you have a week and you need to complete it before then.

Wolfrat    526

I am level 26 at the moment, and I am not looking to get into Destiny Raids until I am level 28 and the QW event ends. I also only have a 2-3 hour block of time to play on weeknights, 4-6 hours on Friday and Saturday nights. I know these Raids can take several hours.

I may not be doing Destiny Raids until I have leveled all 3 classes to 28.

Toni    224

Only a 19 and with Forza coming out and my very limited gaming schedule I doubt I'll get to even level 20 soon. :(

IckyGunner09    544

I'm 26 and halfway to 27, I would like to give this a try unless there are higher level players available..

I'm on most evenings around 10PM Eastern time zone...

I may be able to get on closer to 9 depending on when you wanted to get started.

Orion31    201

27 Titan and 26 Hunter... I am interested, but I know my timezone will be a hurdle, but yeah if you are doing it at a time you see me on send me a message if you need an extra player.

Thanks!

romanodog    2384

If you are planning on doing the raid and you are not in the tag clan, PLEASE sign up so we can get the achievement!

Primordial G00    1130

Only one ascendant shard away from 24 (I'm guessing), or if I can get through a queens mission to get the helmet.  Guess I won't be up to spec this week, but I hope to be for the next one.

IckyGunner09    544

I'm just barely short of 27 where I stand right now.  

After picking up some Helium and Spirit blooms tonight, I should be able to upgrade a couple pieces of armor to get me over the hump!

Wyvern13    445

I hope to be able to make Level 28 today. I plan to visit Xur when I log in. I also have enough Vanguard Marks to get legendary boots (now that I don't need to save up for a legendary primary weapon).

• Like 1