Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no1hustler

New game starting Monday?

9 posts in this topic

Wait, you been playing games without me? Instead you make me play that shitty vampire game, hate you all! I'm in.

Wait, you been playing games without me? Instead you make me play that shitty vampire game, hate you all! I'm in.

we havent played in a long time.

i wont be able to play though :( 

i hate work. 

i hate work. 

You can't take one turn every 24hrs? Damn i work like 9 jobs and can get it in. C'mon man! We need you.

1 person likes this

i hate work. 

You can't take one turn every 24hrs? Damn i work like 9 jobs and can get it in. C'mon man! We need you.

i probably could but im sure ill forget about it lol

sign me up ill take a beating 

We only showed interest by 2 other people last time I posted this. We can do a 3 person game but that isn't as much fun. Let's try this again.

Who wants to start a new CC game on Monday? 

If you are new and have never played before, go to http://www.conquerclub.com and check it out. Basically, think Risk. If you are interested, you'll need to be around during the day on Monday to join the game at the same time everyone else joins. 

I'd play, but I'll likely be inactive during the daytime. If you don't mine it taking a while at times, I'm in.

Sounds interesting, but doubt I could play during the day. Working sucks, I need to retire so I can do fun shit like this.