Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toni

Who's getting Advanced Warfare?

103 posts in this topic

Someone mind reviewing the Horde-style mode sometime? That's really all I'm truly interested in, and might pick it up for that.

I was browsing thru the menus and noticed that the coop mode supports split screen play because there was an on screen prompt to add another controller for another player. I don't know if you can mix split screen and online coop play where you might have 2 network players with 2 local split screen players.

There are four maps in Tier1 of coop mode. After 50 rounds, Tier2 unlocks 4 more maps. After 75 rounds, Tier3 adds 4 more maps. Finally, after 100 rounds, Tier4 unlocks just 1 more map.

By co-op do you mean the horde mode?

Yes, that is what I was referring to. It is officially named Exo Survival (Co-Op) in the main menu of the game.

I can't really try it out until I find someone else who has the game on PS4. :-( I may end up having to buy it on xbox one also after I finish the campaign unless ps4 gets some love from other taggers! ;-)

You know damn well I'd buy it on the PS4, and are trying to bait me into buying it so I can try it to see if I want to buy it! :D

Lol! Spaz texted me that he is picking the game up today on ps4, so with Spaz, Jovi, you and me we would have a full team of Exo suit ass kickers! ;-)

i-hate-you-but-i-cant-stop-loving-you-gr

2 people like this

Has anyone started a "The Adult Gamer" clan? I see that it exists but only has 1 member. Curious if that was one of us.

Has anyone started a "The Adult Gamer" clan? I see that it exists but only has 1 member. Curious if that was one of us.

Yes I did. Invite only so just post here if you need an invite! I can hand off leadership to someone else just made it while checking out clan features. I'll invite you ad make you leader.

If you want in, just post here and add me Kronic Herba and I'll add you after work tonight.

Ill possibly pick it up thursday when I have a few days off.  Id love to play some Horde mode.  When I read about it that sounded like a ton of fun.  

Sent clan invites out to a bunch of you. When in the Multiplayer Lobby, click on Operator, then Clans, and then Invites. You will see you have an Invite. If your in a clan already, it will not show up. You will have leave your previous clan.

If you didn't get an invite, message me and I'll qdd you and invite you. GT: Kronic Herba

I requested to join it last night not sure if it went through. Don't think the app was working right on my phone. 

I requested to join it last night not sure if it went through. Don't think the app was working right on my phone.

Just checked it and accepted you using the app. Your in the clan.

Went ahead and picked this up for XB1. With the free upgrade it was to good to pass up!

I bought this digitally under my oldest sons account on my youngest sons 360. Then my older son downloaded the game on his 360 and then on our XB1.

3 CoD's for the price of one, I'll take it!

2 people like this

Decided to get it on Xbox One. The campaign graphics sure are purdy.

It also sounds like Activision has ick nayed the Share Play on this one. Was in a party chat with a few taggers' tonight trying to get it going on share play and it was a no go (Just gave a message about no support or something to that effect) too bad really developers should be jumping on the share play bandwagon it is one of the coolest things in gaming right now

this is confirmed. Activision disabled Share Play, even though Sony promised that all games would work. Now Sony is saying that isthe developers choice.

It also sounds like Activision has ick nayed the Share Play on this one. Was in a party chat with a few taggers' tonight trying to get it going on share play and it was a no go (Just gave a message about no support or something to that effect) too bad really developers should be jumping on the share play bandwagon it is one of the coolest things in gaming right now

this is confirmed. Activision disabled Share Play, even though Sony promised that all games would work. Now Sony is saying that isthe developers choice.

Which makes sense in a world where Sony wants the developers to all push for consistent 1080p.

I just purchased CoD:AW on the PS4. I am going to play the campaign a bit today, but if you see me online let's play Exo mode.

PSN: AnalogGhosts

So tempted to buy this....

As far as multiplayer is concerned, the graphics are barely better than Black Ops II. It's more enjoyable than Ghosts, but I don't know what could be worse than Ghosts??? I still get drawn to destiny much more than AW. I'll likely be trading it in at the end of the $40 trade in guarantee that Gamestop has until 12/3.

So tempted to buy this....

Buy it so we can play Exo mode this weekend. I've got free time for gaming from Saturday afternoon until Sunday night! :D

I'm more than happy with this game, especially the MP aspect (haven't tried co-op yet). Plus, I didn't have to spend 100 hours grinding so I could enjoy the MP. I can pick it up and play with anybody I choose to play with without worrying about what level I'm at.

I just purchased CoD:AW on the PS4. I am going to play the campaign a bit today, but if you see me online let's play Exo mode.

PSN: AnalogGhosts

I'll try to remember to add you if I don't already have you on my friend's list.  Four of us were playing Exo and MP last night, it will be nice to add another person to MP with.

PSN: PalaminoPS

Been doing split screen Exo with my roomate. We made it to Tier 5 pretty easy. Gonna do a ru through on veteran for a challenge. We made it to round 68 on one of the maps with just 2 people in hardened. They need to make this slightly more difficult :/

I borrowed a copy from a friend, so I'll be on the PS4 tonight for some Exo.

I picked it up for the one the other day.  I am having a ton of fun with it.

Add me on PS4: CRich3141. If I'm on I'm down for anything (MP, Co-Op, General BSing)

Im normally on this or Sunset after 9 pm eastern for a bit.   Playing solo sucks so feel free to invite me