• Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
MaynardJames82

Destiny, post your rank progression

LilUbo    4496
On 5/1/2016 at 5:52 AM, MaynardJames82 said:

All 3 on PS4 @ 335! Haven't touched my Xbox guys, think I'm done caring about them. Now just need that Zen Meteor :)

only thing im looking for is that Zen Meteor!

I will never get the proc to work but different story lol

scotty918    395
On May 1, 2016 at 4:52 AM, MaynardJames82 said:

All 3 on PS4 @ 335! Haven't touched my Xbox guys, think I'm done caring about them. Now just need that Zen Meteor :)

Damn it Maynard, get some sleep so the rest of us can catch up!

dre    223

EDIT: I can get all toons to 386, but with ideal load-outs I get the numbers below. I need Artifact, Heavy and Ghost drops at 385. 

• 386 Titan
  • 384 Warlock
  • 384 Hunter

Faction packages through burning through all exotic engrams, motes, and all other stockpiled materials. And using Outbreak Prime to 390 infuse a couple weapons. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.