• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
MaynardJames82

Destiny, post your rank progression

Padraig26    107

I have a

Titan       27

Hunter     5   [just started this week]

Warlock  n/a [and don't think i'll have the time to ever make a 3rd character]

are there any special advice or tips for leveling up another character quickly?  or does one just have to slog through the campaign again....?

LilUbo    4494

I have a

Titan 27

Hunter 5 [just started this week]

Warlock n/a [and don't think i'll have the time to ever make a 3rd character]

are there any special advice or tips for leveling up another character quickly? or does one just have to slog through the campaign again....?

since you have the glimmer (cash), try to buy green gear and upgrades as you go. Play the story missions on hard for extra xp. And if you saved the strangers pulse rifle, it is a fantastic weapon at 16. Also, a two level difference between you and story mission enemies can be insurmountable (especially the ishtar academy with all the minotaurs). So pick up those bounties soon and often.

Oh, you can pick whichever subclass you want right at the beginning. You don't have to wait for 15 like the first time.

Crucible can be good too.

And blue Engrams you find on your titan, save them and decrypt with your alt (hunter) for fantastic upgrades.

• Like 1

MaynardJames82    542

I have a

Titan       27

Hunter     5   [just started this week]

Warlock  n/a [and don't think i'll have the time to ever make a 3rd character]

are there any special advice or tips for leveling up another character quickly?  or does one just have to slog through the campaign again....?

I played a lot of crucible and a bunch of farming, but farming isn't what it used to be. If I were to start a new guy now, I'd play the story and make sure to complete as many bounties as possible.

GreatWhiteAfro    138

Got my titan up to 11 so far this weekend. I can't wait to hit 20 since I've acquired almost a full set of legendary armor, then my son rolled the dice with his motes of light and got and exotic helmet....For the titan not his hunter. Just gonna have to save up Vanguard marks for a chest piece, but with my luck I'll probably get one of those with my Warlock too.

LilUbo    4494

Warlock - 29.5

Titan - 25

Hunter - 9 (thank you Dre :) )

I have been using alt leveling as my material farming. helps kill the boredom of running in circles for mats

noweat    9

Lock 29, ib gloves and I'll hit 30

Titan 28, only materials from vault. This guy is stuck and I keep missing that center platform at atheon.

Hunter 27. Also can't handle the jumping or lack there of on this guy either.

Edited by noweat

ayumex    261

Warlock - 29 (forever 29)

Titan - 27

Hunter - 24

Now I can be like Calvin and farm weeklies and dailies.

• Like 2

Ghost Touched    358

Jumped to 23 with help from ghost

And you know the best part was my antics, not the gameplay. :P

Oh, and my Titan is level 24. I finally hit enough rep and bought my Vanguard chest piece.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.