Welcome to The Adult Gamer!

We are a 21 and older multiplatform gaming community comprised of people from all walks of life, playing all sorts of games!
Join Us

Chat us up on our Discord server

There's always a friendly face and hilarious commentary going on; feel free to introduce yourself!
Click Here

Destiny 2 is Hot Hot Hot!

Spread across all three platforms, TAG has an excellent representation in Bungie's newly launched Destiny 2 title. We're active and passionate about our space raiding, but laid back enough to take anyone.
  • Announcements

• BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council
    • Hoptimus

T-SHIRTS are LIVE!!!   09/18/17

We have new TAG T-Shirts ready to go!!!   https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheAdultGamer/   LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT! 15% off with coupon code: welcome-100206469
MaynardJames82

Destiny, post your rank progression

Thanks to the raid and some farming on the moon my Hunter is 28 and well on the way to 29! Scored some excellent rifles as well.

• Like 1

Made 30 on my Warlock today, thanks to IB gloves. Also thanks to IB I've got the boots to get my Titan to 30, just need to level it up (and I need more shards).

Poor Hunter is sitting at 29, he's only got raid boots.

Titan's at 28 which I'm comfortable with. Just going to finish the upgrades on what I have to get to 29, take whatever random items I get, and look forward to the expansion.

Three level 30s...Hunter, Titan, Warlock, all subclasses maxed.

BAM!

Anyone else?

Nope you're the best and are the wienner!

Three level 30s...Hunter, Titan, Warlock, all subclasses maxed.

BAM!

Anyone else?

Nope you're the best and are the wienner!

What a weiner! :)

Collecting mat's is easy.... getting my last helm for my warlock or the raid chest piece for my titan is hard!

Collecting mat's is easy.... getting my last helm for my warlock or the raid chest piece for my titan is hard!

Easy as in not a challenge, but not easy as far as time investment or enjoyment (like most grinding).

At least raiding is enjoyable and a social activity.

Hunter 27 so close to 28(need Shards and some Iron)

Titan 12 (want to get him to 26 asap as I like him more..)

Warlock not started one yet..

Warlock - 29 (shards away from 30)

Titan - 27 (shards away from 28)

Hunter - 11 but he has a legendary helm engram and 2 exotic arms pieces waiting for him! :facepalm:

• Like 1

I need SHARDS! Lots and lots of shards! Then I might hit 29 or 30, not sure if I want to wear one of my exotic helms or Voidfang Vestments......help me decide, I have Skull of Dire Ahamkara or light beyond nemesis. I prefer to Voidwalk if that helps.

I need SHARDS! Lots and lots of shards! Then I might hit 29 or 30, not sure if I want to wear one of my exotic helms or Voidfang Vestments......help me decide, I have Skull of Dire Ahamkara or light beyond nemesis. I prefer to Voidwalk if that helps.

Any true Voidwalker would wear the Skull of Dire Ahamkara!

(now if i could just find one....)

• Like 1

That's what's on my Skull right now. Looks nice with the Thunderdevil or Million Million shader. Now, what is my best bet for the metric ton of shards I need?

Edit: I wish I could remember where I got mine.

Edited by GreatWhiteAfro

That's what's on my Skull right now. Looks nice with the Thunderdevil or Million Million shader. Now, what is my best bet for the metric ton of shards I need?
you are murican! You don't believe in the metric system!!!!

But dailies, public events, raids for shards!

you are murican! You don't believe in the metric system!!!!

But dailies, public events, raids for shards!

But the metric system makes so much more sense....and is easier to understand.

I've already done the daily and the nightfall, solo'd a public event but only got silver, way too many mobs for me. Guess I need to do the raid and the weekly.

Warlock - 28.

Does it matter if I wear an exotic or legendary armor?

Right now I am trying to max out my Sunsinger then I will start on one of the other ones that are a lot lower level.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.