• Announcements

• Duke大王

TeamSpeak License Expiring 9/1/2017   07/31/17

Our TeamSpeak License will be expiring by September 1st, 2017. I encourage everyone who still may be using the TeamSpeak server to migrate over to our Discord server before then to continue chatting with your buddies. You can click here for further instructions.   
    • BDaddyK

New to TAG? Start Here!   08/01/17

Welcome to TAG! Our community encompasses all aspects of gaming, from Consoles, PC to mobile and handheld, we love all facets of gaming.To become better acquainted with the community a great place to start is with an introduction: Hello! My name is...   Here at TAG we strive to be an all inclusive community where adult gamers can share their passion for all types of gaming. We want TAG to be a great place for all of our members, and for them to enjoy their time here. To that end please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for our community:  TAG policy and guidelines   Thank you, TAG Council

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoptimus

Titanfall Sunday Nights

Hoptimus    1123

Hit me up for Titanfall Sunday nights. I have a couple of friends and TAG folks that play(RockinYankee,CptnCraptastic).

Any and all are welcome.

Starting around 10pm EST for 2-3 hours.

LackOfHarmony    405

I'll play! I got the season pass when it was on sale and my husband is at work on Sunday's so I can play whatever I want without interruption. :D

• Like 1

LackOfHarmony    405

If anyone is on now and wants to play, I'm going to get started as soon as I finish the dishes. I need to warm up.

EDIT: I played for an hour and a half an no one showed. I'm going back to Kingdoms of Amalur.

Hoptimus    1123

I did not see you on when I got on LOH. Sorry about that. I got on around 10:30pm EST and ended up with a pretty good group and we played attrition.

Hoptimus    1123

Anyone playing this on the 360??

I don't have this for 360 but I still play some 360 games. Welcome to TAG.

Hoptimus    1123

Sorry to Relic and Lack of Harmony for having to bail so early. I was exhausted and the last 2 matches it was all I could do to keep my eyelids open lol!!

Hopefully next week is better. :D

Hoptimus    1123

No. It's fine. I hope you enjoyed the ride on my Titan while I laughed manically.

That was awesome. Picked off a ton of Specters and even took out a Titan on that ride lol!!!

LackOfHarmony    405

No. It's fine. I hope you enjoyed the ride on my Titan while I laughed manically.

That was awesome. Picked off a ton of Specters and even took out a Titan on that ride lol!!!

You actually stopped at least 2 pilots from hopping onto my Titan so it was beneficial for the both of us. I was able to punch them into the ground when they failed to latch on.